Printify’s vast product selection and our user-friendly platform are what set Printify apart from other print-on-demand services. Once you’ve created a free account, you’re just a few steps away from starting your eCommerce journey.
Share the guide:
Table of content · 6 chapters
1. Step 1: Set Up Your Printify Account
Create an account and start your eCommerce journey.
2. Step 2: Choose a Sales Channel
Pick an eCommerce marketplace suitable for your business.
3. Step 3: Integrate Your Sales Channel With Printify
Sync your store with Printify and easily manage products and more.
4. Step 4: Set Up Your Store Shipping And Taxes
Manage your shipping fees and taxes with the help from Printify.
5. Step 5: Create And Publish Products
Customize products with your design and publish them on your selected marketplace.
6. What’s next?
Promote brand awareness and boost your traffic with tips and tricks from Printify.