Effective Date: October, 2016
This policy is a legally binding agreement between you (and your client, employer or another entity if you are acting on their behalf) as the user of the Services (referred to as “you” or “your”) and Printify Inc. and its affiliates, including but not limited to Printify Development Ltd. (referred to as “we”, “our”, “us” or “Printify”). If we add any new features or tools to our Services, they will also be subject to this policy.
How We Collect Your Information
How we collect, process and may store information depends in part on how you use the Services. You may register to use the Services (“Registered User”). You can use some of the Services without creating an account (“Non-registered User”) or providing any information other than information that is automatically collected as explained below.
Information We Collect From You
We may collect information from you during your use of the Services, including your name, company name, username, password, email address, Shopify or other e-commerce sites handles, postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, credit card information, payment information, PayPal account, birth year, and other information you provide on our Services or allow us to access when you do certain things, such as:
- Sign up and complete our Registration form;
- Create or edit your Account profile;
- Login to the Services;
- Contact our Customer Support and/or Sales team (we may also collect call audio);
- Enter a sweepstakes or contest or register for a promotion;
- Participate in User referral program;
- Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, or other products);
- Connect with the Services or otherwise allow us to access certain information about you via a social media service, like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- Connect with the Services or otherwise allow us to access certain information about you via a e-commerce service, like Shopify;
- Billing and Shipping your online purchases; or
- Publish user-generated content to or on connected e-commerce services, like Shopify.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services as a Non-registered User.
We may collect information such as (a) IP addresses, unique device identifiers, and other information about your browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist us in understanding how our Services are used.
Cookies and other electronic technologies
When you use the Services, we use persistent and session cookies and other similar technologies to: (a) store your username and password; (b) analyze the usage of our sites and Services by collecting the information discussed above; and (c) customize the Services to your preferences. We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services. We also may include web beacons/pixels in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
- To assist in providing the Services;
- To provide you with services or products that you have requested;
- With companies that perform services on our behalf (including both third parties and our affiliates), such as payment processors, providers of technical infrastructure (such as servers) or engineering or other support, order fulfillment companies, and e-mail service providers;
Terms of Service;
- In order to respond to the claims of violation of the rights of third parties and/or to protect the rights, property and safety of Printify, our employees, Registered and Non-registered Users. This may involve the sharing of your information with law enforcement, government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations;
- As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets;
- We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to share it by law.
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics and others. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Automatically-Collected Information” Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate Printify users’ use of the Services. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on; go Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
While the Service is provided from United States, it is a global website that operates and provides Services in various countries around the world, including European Union. By giving us any personal information, or by using the applications available on the Services, you agree that your personal information may be transferred to and stored and processed in our and our third-party vendors, affiliates, subsidiaries or agents’ facilities, in various countries around the globe. These countries may have privacy laws that differ from the laws in your country or the laws of United States. When we transfer your information globally we will take the necessary steps to protect your information.
How We Protect Your Information
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology.
We strongly urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your password) and to log out of your account after use. You should not tell anyone your password. If you lose your password or give it out to someone, your personal information will be at risk. If that happens, you should report it to us immediately by clicking here. You must also change your password immediately via your “Settings” page. We are not responsible for your failure to keep your password secure and failure to do so may breach our Terms of Service. We also strongly recommend that you change your password from time to time.
Third Party Links and Services
Accessing your image files
Google API, other storage platforms and any other connection to access your image files is used in the process of image upload in the Printify Product Designer. That means that in case you use Product Designer, which requires to upload your design (PNG, JPG or any other image file), you give us a read-only access to your files from your computer, Google Drive and any other file storage platform that you choose. In the process we get a read-only access to your files. The only purpose is to get your design (image file) so that Printify Product Designer can create your product mockup images that you use for your storefront and for us to use the same image files to manage your product fulfillment.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information collected by Google API or any other storage platform from unauthorized access and will promptly report to you any unauthorized access or use of such information to the extent required by applicable law.
Control your personal information
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can access it anytime. In addition, Printify takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or delete personal information that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete.
You may stop delivery of any future informative e-mails from Printify by contacting customer service with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
Printify partners with the leading payment gateway provider Stripe to ensure best available transaction security and customer service. You can feel safe; knowing that nothing you pass through Stripe system can be examined or accessed by third parties. No information will be disclosed without your consent.
Changes to this Policy