Time to Level Up
POD Quest: The Battle for Sales
Join an epic POD adventure to win a share of the $40k prize fund.
Open until March 6th
The Evil Specters of New Year have attacked your store
They stole your sales, your inspiration, and your motivation.
Now, it’s up to you to defeat them and claim epic prizes, unbounded wisdom, and mythical profits.
Ready to set on a POD journey, unlike anything you’ve seen before?
How to Play
Head to the form below and sign up so you can receive the weekly challenges straight in your inbox.
Complete Weekly Challenges
Every Monday, we’ll announce your weekly challenge.
The more challenges you complete, the higher your chance of winning! Each week has a total prize pool of $5,000. With fewer sellers winning each time, prizes go up and up!
Enter the Weekly Winners Guild
Completing a weekly challenge enters you into the Winners Guild: the group of sellers who have completed the challenge and will collect their share of the prize fund.
Winners are announced the following week.
Keep an eye on your inbox!
Sign Up for The Battle and Reap the Rewards
Please provide your Printify connected email address
Let the quest begin!
Your store has been destroyed!
All that’s left is frozen sales, frostbitten profits, and a realization that you’re suffering from designer’s block.
You turn to your vault, where you keep all your coins from your sales, and see nothing but a note that reads:
“All your sales belong to us. Come and get them… If you dare!”
Signed, The Evil Specters of New Year.
Your mission now is to defeat The Evil Specters: the Big Bad Brain Fog, the Apathy Vampire, the Disconnectors, and their boss, the Marketor!
What’d you say, noble warrior? Do you accept this challenge? Let’s reclaim your coins and win some grand new prizes!
P.S. Didn’t make it on time? Don’t fret! There are more Evil Specters to defeat, so sign up and keep an eye on your inbox!
The Big Bad Brain Fog I
The Big Bad Brain Fog II
The Apathy Vampire I
The Apathy Vampire II
The Disconnectors I
The Disconnectors II
The Marketor I
The Marketor II
When does the POD Quest start, and how long will it last?
Eight weeks. Eight challenges. We begin on January 9 and end on March 6, 2023.
Who can join the POD Quest?
Anyone with a Printify account!
Fill in the form, agree to the POD Quest T&Cs, and you’re ready to go. If the sign-up is successful, we’ll send you a confirmation email.
Do I have to sign up for each weekly challenge separately?
No. Once you sign up, you can participate in all POD Quest challenges.
Is there a deadline to sign up for the POD Quest?
No, but please remember that you must complete the sign-up process before the end of each weekly challenge to qualify for the challenge’s reward.
How do you select the winners of weekly challenges, and where can I see the results?
Everyone who completes the weekly challenge on time enter the winner pool. Printify will randomly select and announce a set number of winners who will receive a reward.
We will announce the winners on this page and notify them privately through email.
How will I know if I have successfully completed the weekly challenge and entered the winner pool?
You’ll receive a confirmation email if you successfully signed up for the POD Quest and completed the weekly challenge.
When and how will I receive my reward if I'm one of the lucky winners?
We’ll add the reward to your Rewards wallet in the following month after completing the challenge.
How can I spend my reward?
You can use your reward to cover 20% of any Printify orders, excluding shipping and tax.
Learn more about the Reward wallet if you already have rewards from previous challenges.
Plus, if you already have a Printify Premium subscription, the 20% discount will add to the Printify Premium discount.
Can I participate in the POD Quest if I haven't connected a store to Printify?
No. Connect your store to at least one integration to participate. Printify offers quick integrations with the following sales channels: Shopify WooCommerce, Etsy, eBay, Wix, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, and Printify API.
Read our integration guides for each one of these sales channels to learn more.
Can I contact someone if I need support?
Of course! If you have any questions regarding the challenge, please reach out to us, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
To ensure fairness and transparency in the challenge, how will Printify react to any violations?
Printify reserves the right to modify the content, rules, and award conditions if it detects any errors, fraud, or unauthorized interference that is beyond Printify’s control and may jeopardize the security and fairness of the POD Quest.
Printify reserves the right to suspend and disqualify any individual who falsifies identity documents or proof of eligibility in order to participate in the POD Quest or who violates the rules and conditions.
I don't have a Printify account. How do I start selling with Printify?
Click here to sign up. This step-by-step guide will come in handy.
Challenge Terms & Conditions
These terms are used throughout the POD Quest: The Battle of Sales (“POD Quest”) Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”):
- “User,” “You,” and “Your” refers to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using Printify services; that accesses or uses any part of the account; or that directs the use of the account in the performance of its functions.
- “Challenges” refer to the weekly tasks in the POD Quest that You must complete in order to be eligible for the reward of a weekly Challenge. The POD Quest is divided into eight weekly Challenges.
- Any term not defined herein shall have the same meaning as defined in the Printify Terms of Service (available at https://printify.com/terms-of-service/).
- The POD Quest is open to *all Printify Users.
- The POD Quest commences on January 9 and ends on March 6, 2023, at 11:59 PM Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
- Printify reserves the right at its sole discretion and upon its own judgment to modify these T&Cs, any content, rules, and reward conditions at any time, especially in case of any errors, fraud, or unauthorized interference beyond Printify’s control and may jeopardize the security and fairness of the POD Quest. Printify reserves the right to cancel the POD Quest without stating any reason at any time.
*Excluding Printify staff members and their family members.
C. POD Quest rules
- The POD Quest consists of eight weekly Challenges running from January 9 to March 6, 2023:
- First week: January 9 – January 15, 2023;
- Second week: January 16 – January 22, 2023;
- Third week: January 23 – January 29, 2023;
- Fourth week: January 30 – February 5, 2023;
- Fifth week: February 6 – February 12, 2023;
- Sixth week: February 13 – February 19, 2023;
- Seventh week: February 20 – February 26, 2023;
- Eighth week: February 27 – March 6, 2023.
2. The weekly Challenges will be announced on this page on the Challenge’s start date. If You have signed up for the POD Quest, You will also receive the weekly Challenge via the email address associated with Your Printify account.
3. Each weekly Challenge must be completed by 11:59 PM Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on the challenge’s end date.
4. The POD Quest participants who complete the weekly Challenge on time will enter the Challenge’s winner pool, from which Printify will randomly select and announce a fixed number of winners who will receive a reward. Each participant has an equal chance of winning the Challenge.
5. Any User, regardless of whether they won the previous week’s Challenge, has the right to participate in and win the next weekly Challenge.
D. How to participate
- Users interested in participating in the POD Quest must fill out the form provided above on this page by entering their Printify-connected email address and agreeing to the POD Quest T&Cs. If the sign-up is successful, You will receive a confirmation email.
- The signup process should only be done once, rather than before each weekly Challenge.
- The User may sign up for POD Quest participation at any time by completing the required sign-up process; however, only Users who complete it before the end of the respective weekly Challenge will be eligible for the Challenge’s reward.
E. Types of challenges in the POD Quest
- “Listing new products in Your store” refers to the action of publishing new Printify products to Your Printify-connected store. A new listing can be defined as an existing Printify product with a new design or a completely new product from the Printify catalog. Here is a guide on how to create and publish products.
- “Generating USD X in sales value” refers to the action of generating USD X in the production cost (excluding shipping and tax) of all orders sold through Your Printify account during the weekly Challenge period, less any subsequent deductions for canceled orders, refunded orders, chargebacks, or other disqualifying events (collectively, “Chargebacks”). Printify shall make all determinations regarding sales value and chargebacks in its sole and absolute discretion.
- “Making a sale in a new country” refers to the action of selling Your Printify product to a customer with an order delivery address in a country where You have never shipped Your products. Here is a guide to selling internationally.
- “Connecting a new store to Your Printify account” refers to the action of linking a new store to Your Printify account via our available integrations with the following sales channels: Shopify WooCommerce, Etsy, eBay, Wix, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, and Printify API. Read our integration guides for each one of these sales channels here.
F. Winner announcement and reward process
- The winners of each weekly Challenge will be announced on this page and they will receive a confirmation email. To announce the winner, Printify reserves the right to share the winner’s name and last name.
- The reward fund for each Challenge in the POD Quest is $5,000, which will be distributed evenly among the randomly selected winners.
- In case of winning a reward, it will be added to Your Printify’s Rewards wallet at the beginning of the following month.
- You will be able to use Your reward to cover up to 20% of each individual Printify order’s value, excluding shipping and tax. The discount will auto-apply to every Printify order until the reward is depleted.
- If the total discount amount has been depleted, the next order will not receive any discount.
- If the total discount amount is not spent in the current month, the remaining amount will be carried over to the following month until it is depleted.
G. Eligibility and entry restrictions
- Printify accounts may never be created or used in someone else’s name, business name, or address. Printify may request the completion of Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation to verify the details in the User’s account before awarding any rewards.
- Violation of any term applicable to the Challenge, including, in particular, these T&Cs, will automatically lead to Printify voiding its offers, canceling rewards, or reversing any payments and/or discounts. The determination of whether a particular User or an account has violated terms applicable to the Challenge shall remain at Printify’s exclusive and sole discretion. At any time, Printify may reclaim any rewards awarded in error. The decision on reclaiming awards shall be final and undisputable.
- If Printify incurs any chargebacks, disputes, reversals, or other charges that Printify may have incurred due to causes attributable to You in respect to Your account, we reserve the right to:
- Charge You for the relevant amounts incurred.
- Set off any positive balance in Your account against any amounts You owe.
- User Content that contains any of the below is prohibited and may lead to account termination and revoked participation in the Challenge.
- Intellectual Property: You may not post or upload content that infringes on the copyright or trademarks of others,
- Personal and Confidential Information,
- Harassment, Bullying, Defamation, and Threats,
- Hateful Content,
- Illegal Activities,
- Child Exploitation,
- Terrorist Organizations.
- Printify reserves the right to determine at its sole discretion whether Your content violates these T&Cs.
I. Personal data processing
- Users are informed that for the execution and performance of the POD Quest, participants’ personal data (e.g. email, full name, and last name) will be processed solely by Printify. Personal data will be collected, processed, and used to process the POD Quest under the rules of the T&Cs stipulated herein and following the applicable data protection regulations. More information about personal data processing can be acquired by writing to the email: [email protected]