Get familiar with Printify’s key product & order management features to help you ensure a smooth experience for all of your Printify orders.
Share the guide:
Table of content · 10 chapters
1. Choose Which Product Details You Want To Update
Update specific product details and sync them with your sales channel.
2. Easily Switch the Product or the Print Provider
Replace products or print providers in few simple clicks.
3. Stay Up to Date With a Product’s Stock Status
Get notifications on product status and make changes accordingly.
4. Choose When To Send Your Orders to Production
Control order production to your convenience.
5. Make Changes to Your Orders Directly in Your Account
Make order adjustments all in one place.
6. Replace the Print Provider or the Product and Proceed With Order Fulfillment
Choose product or print provider alternatives for out-of-stock issues.
7. Enable Order Routing and Send Orders to Another Print Provider
Use order routing to avoid cancelling orders.
8. Stay Informed About Any Orders That Require Your Attention
Keep an eye on orders that require action.
9. Duplicate Any Order With a Couple of Clicks
Duplicate orders with the same data to spare time and hassle.
10. What’s Next?
Explore future options with Printify.