Together through COVID-19 pandemic
As the world comes together to beat the COVID-19 outbreak, Printify is doing our best to soften the blow for online businesses across the globe. We believe that if we can give you one less thing to worry about, we are achieving our mission to better people’s lives.
CEO and co-founder at Printify
"The Printify team is working hard to make sure we continue a high level of service despite current circumstances. Our goal is to remain fully operational and implement solutions that work and are ready to respond quickly as the situation develops. Thank you for your support."
Real time updates categorized by Print Provider
Up to date detailed information on
Print Provider specific updates
Print Provider Status
Check the overall status of our Print Provider network
Operational status of all
our Print Provider network at a glance
What we are doing about it
While we can’t directly tackle the outbreak, Printify is uniquely positioned to help reduce your loss of income by providing solutions for your business. We are working on new features that are coming soon or already working to help you keep your business running.
In case one or more of our Print Providers are temporarily unavailable, we can automatically route your order to a different print provider to fulfill.
This Google Chrome extension enables orders to be imported from any eCommerce (e.g. Amazon, BigCommerce, Squarespace) or Print On Demand platform into your Printify store with just a few clicks.
Incoming Order Filtering
When an order cannot be delivered due to its destination having shipping restrictions, this feature will allow you to easily filter and manage such orders.
Product Migration Tool
This feature allows you to easily migrate your products from other Print On Demand platforms and sync with Printify, for automatic fulfillment of all your future orders.
Product and Print Provider Replacement Tool
Easily migrate your Designs, Descriptions, and Titles from one product to another. Print Providers can be switched with minor adjustments in product details.
Previously only available on Printify Premium, this is especially useful for merchants who offer personalized products or product bundles. The updated easy-to-use feature allows you to import orders with SKU numbers that do not match Printify SKUs.
Live Print Provider Updates
While the COVID-19 outbreak has greatly impacted business operations, our objective is to use our broad network of print providers to work around the constant changes and closures. Check the real time updates below frequently to find out what’s going on with your Print Provider.
June 19th, 2020
This week we launched two new Print Providers in the USA (Stoked on Printing and Drive), which increases the capacity of our Print Provider network and helps with the remaining order backlog. You will not be able to find them on our website yet, as, for now, they are only printing orders that have been routed to them from other Print Providers. Another reason to enable Order Routing in case you haven’t done so already.
More Print Providers will be added in the upcoming weeks and throughout the year. The last couple of months have given us a glimpse of what’s to come in the Holiday season. Thus we are directing a lot of effort and resources into finding and partnering with new printing facilities offering great production speed and quality.
To deal with the current delays regarding your support inquiries, we continue to add more and more talented people to our Merchant Support team. We have several product teams looking at the most common requests and discussing ways how to automate them and improve your experience.
The delays in getting back to you are still highly frustrating but we finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. During this week, the team has managed to decrease the backlog of support inquiries by 22%, so that’s some good news right there. As always, rest assured that our team will get back to your questions in the order of their receipt.
May 27th, 2020
- New product creation has been temporarily disabled with our Print Provider DTG2Go to scale down their production backlog. The reduced number of incoming orders will help to decrease the current order fulfillment delays, and we are hopeful that we will be able to get back to the normal fulfillment times soon.
- DTG2Go will be temporarily hidden from our platform but will continue production. What this means, is that for a period of time, you will be able to create new products and designs by choosing a different Print Provider instead of DTG2Go.
- Your existing products will not be affected by this change. The majority of incoming orders will be fulfilled as usual, while a part of the backlog orders might be routed by our team to another Print Provider for fulfillment. Please, enable Order Routing in case you haven’t already done so.
May 8th, 2020
- Given the large volume of orders now being redirected to fewer Print Providers, orders going through Print Provider DTG2Go could be delayed by 10-18 business days.
We are working on adding more Print Providers to reduce the delays in order fulfillment and delivery to your customers.
March 29th, 2020
- DTG2GO Reno, Nevada location is open again. All other locations retain their operations as usual.
March 20th, 2020
- DTG2GO Reno, Nevada location closed until further notice (no impact on orders). All other locations retain their operations as usual.
May 20th, 2020
The Dream Junction, has resumed its operations in one of their US-based facilities (Santa Ana, CA).
There are several related updates that you should review to seamlessly continue selling the products you have created with The Dream Junction:
- The currently unavailable product variants are grayed out in the new pricing sheet. Please re-publish your products, so only the available product variants show up in your storefront. We will notify you separately when these product variants are back in stock.
- The Dream Junction is re-enabled with new pricing. Some products got slightly cheaper and some are now are a little more expensive. Please review the new pricing and make sure to make any necessary adjustments on your end to keep your profit margins stable
- Finally, The Dream Junction has also adjusted print areas for their products. You can find the affected products and print area changes here. Please, update your product designs or simply republish all your products created with The Dream Junction starting today, so that the product images in your store correctly show the printed area for the product your customer will receive.
March 26th, 2020
Both “The Dream Junction” print locations temporarily closed until further notice
- Following the order of closing non-essential businesses issued by the State of Kentucky, “The Dream Junction” will also temporarily suspend operations for their second printing facility (The Dream Junction Kentucky)
- “The Dream Junction” will be temporarily disabled on the Printify platform which means new products with them cannot be created
- All existing and incoming “The Dream Junction” orders that have not yet been sent to production will be temporarily put “On Hold”. We are nearing the launch of a feature for automatic rerouting of unfulfillable orders to a different Print Provider with matching colors and sizes
- We will try to find a solution to fulfill the orders that have already been sent to production at “The Dream Junction”. In the extreme case that an order cannot be fulfilled, it will be cancelled and refunded
March 20th, 2020
- The Dream Junction moves operations from Santa Ana to Kentucky
- The Dream Junction will apply a $0.14 increase (per item) for the Premium Plan users, and a $0.18 increase for the Standard Plan users, due to logistic expenses. (New pricing effective March 21, 2020)
- The Dream Junction reduced its variants options available for production. See list here
- The Dream Junction made DHL services as their standard international shipping courier
April 9th, 2020
“Fifth Sun” temporarily closed until further notice due to COVID-19 restrictions
- “Fifth Sun” will be temporarily disabled on the Printify platform which means new products with them cannot be created
- Please enable “Order Routing” and new incoming orders will be rerouted automatically to an available Print Provider with matching colors and sizes.
- Existing orders that have not yet been sent to production are temporarily placed “On Hold” and will be rerouted by Printify to an available Print Provider.
- Existing orders that have been sent to the production and contain products only from Fifth Sun are temporarily placed “On Hold”. They will be rerouted by Printify to an available Print Provider.
- For existing orders that have been sent to the production and contain products from several Print Providers, products from Fifth Sun will be canceled and costs of production and shipping refunded to your Account Balance. Further, you have the option to recreate these orders manually with the available Print Providers.
May 8th, 2020
- Given the large volume of orders now being redirected to fewer Print Providers, orders going through Print Provider Monster Digital could be delayed by 10-16 business days.
Monster Digital has added more printing machines to their facility thus increasing their daily capacity. This will improve the situation with delays. More information coming.
May 26th, 2020
MyLocker resumes their operations
- Our Print Provider MyLocker has reopened for business and you will again be able to fulfill your orders with them. As usual, we are in close communication with MyLocker to ensure all processes go smoothly.
- MyLocker has resumed with the full product portfolio previously available, however, they have increased the pricing for most products. All products have been re-enabled on our platform with the new pricing.
- Moreover, you might recall that prior to the temporary closure of MyLocker, a 2-month (March 9 – May 11) sales discount was announced for one of their bestsellers – Unisex Heavy Cotton Tee (Gildan 5000). Please note this product as well has been re-enabled with the new price.
March 23rd, 2020
MyLocker is temporarily closed
- MyLocker will temporarily close its operations due to “Safer At Home” Order issued in the State of Michigan (effective March 24, 12:00AM EST)
- We are temporarily disabling MyLocker on the Printify platform, which means no new products with MyLocker can be created
- All unfulfilled MyLocker orders will be put “On Hold”. We are currently working on a solution to re-route MyLocker orders to a different Print Provider with matching colors and sizes
April 24th, 2020
- Due to the large volume of incoming orders, the order fulfillment time at SPOKE Custom Products could be delayed by 3-10 business days.
March 18th, 2020
- SPOKE Custom Products will not deliver to Italy
April 6th, 2020
- Textildruck Europa cannot ship to the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, USA, Algeria, Antigua, Barbuda Equatorial Guinea, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Botswana, Brunei, Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cayman Islands, Chile, Côte d’Ivoire, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican, Republic of Djibouti, Ecuador, Fiji, French-Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, India, Iran, Jamaica, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Kenya, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Congo, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Cuba, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Morocco, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Réunion, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname South Africa, Swaziland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Chad, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Central African Republic
Enable our new feature Order Routing for migrating new and existing orders in the case that the used Print Provider is unable to fulfill them.
You can also switch the Print Provider for your existing products.
June 22nd, 2020
- ArtsAdd has resumed shipping to the USA and Canada after the temporary suspension due to COVID-19 related restrictions and fulfillment issues. The situation now has improved but shipping time might still take up to 30 business days. Please note that tracking will not be available.
If any of your ArtsAdd orders are “On hold” due to Shipping restrictions to the USA and Canada, please submit these orders again.
There are also some shipping price updates. Please see the Shipping Rates page for additional information.
May 19th, 2020
- All Shipments from ArtsAdd to the US & Canada have been temporarily suspended. This restriction will only apply to the new incoming orders (after May 19th).
May 7th, 2020
- ArtsAdd shipping rate update. ArtsAdd is continuously trying to overcome the current shipping restrictions, which is the reason for frequent shipping updates. See the newest shipping rates here.
April 29th, 2020
- ArtsAdd has implemented further changes in their shipping policy to address delivery carrier restrictions and delays. The Print Provider has switched Shipping Carriers and adjusted shipping rates.
- The shipping rate to the following countries (Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, UK) stays at $4.80 for the first item and $2.40 for an additional item (via 4PX).
- The shipping rate to Australia for all products now is $4.80 for the first item and $4.80 for an additional item (via UBI).
- The shipping rate to Canada for all products now is $7.20 for the first item and $7.20 for an additional item (via UBI).
- The shipping rate to the USA for all products now is $9.60 for the first item and $9.60 for an additional item (via DHL Express)
- The shipping rate to all other countries not mentioned above now is $9.60 for the first item and $9.60 for an additional item (via EMS).
April 23rd, 2020
- ArtsAdd shipping rates updated. The Print Provider has temporarily switched their Shipping Carrier for all orders from EMS to UBI (Canada, Australia) and 4PX (all other countries) to ensure faster order delivery.
- The shipping rate to all countries for all products now is $4.80 for the first item and $2.40 for an additional item.
- Due to the switch of Shipping Carriers, tracking of shipped orders will be temporarily unavailable.
April 17th, 2020
- ArtsAdd has temporarily switched their Shipping Provider for USA orders from EMS to 4PX. EMS is no longer able to deliver to the USA due to COVID-19 related restrictions.
- The shipping rate for Shoes to the USA is now $3.50 for the first item and $1 for an additional item.
- Your Action Required: We advise all Etsy users to republish their products. Wix and Shopify users should adjust their shipping rates to reflect these changes as of March 21st, 2020
March 21st, 2020
- ArtsAdd Shipping Rates Updated. Your Action Required: We advise all Etsy users to republish their products. Wix and Shopify users should adjust their shipping rates to reflect these changes as of March 21st, 2020
- All Products (except Crew Socks)
USA & CAN No Additional Costs
International Shipping Additional Costs: $2.00 (First item) + $1.25 (Each Additional Item)
March 20th, 2020
- ArtsAdd will apply an additional $2.50 in shipping costs (per order) due to switching their shipping couriers from EMS to 4PX. New pricing effective March 21, 2020
March 16th, 2020
- ArtsAdd stopped shipping to select regions of Spain.
March 24th, 2020
Troupe Jewelry temporarily closed
- Troupe will be temporarily closed due to the lockdown announced in Massachusetts until further notice.
- All new Troupe Jewelry orders will be automatically canceled.
- We are temporarily disabling Troupe Jewelry on the Printify platform, which means new products with them cannot be created.
- You will be able to manually recreate all canceled orders when Troupe Jewelry resumes their operations. We will inform you as soon as that happens.
- We will cancel and refund all the Troupe Jewelry orders that are currently in production and will not be fulfilled.
April 24th, 2020
- Due to the large volume of incoming orders, the average production time at CG Pro Prints has increased to 6-8 business days.
April 7th, 2020
- CG Pro Prints cannot ship to the following countries:
Botswana, Cayman Islands, Chad, Ecuador, Fiji, French Polynesia, Honduras, India, Kuwait, Libya, Madagascar, Maldives, Mongolia, New Caledonia, Panama, Peru, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Bolivia, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe
May 11th, 2020
- T Shirt & Sons has temporarily increased their shipping rates for orders to Australia. To ensure delivery service, their Shipping Provider DPD has been forced to switch their Australian counterparty due to COVID-19 related restrictions.
- The shipping rate to Australia for shirts now is $44.45 (before – $11.70) for the first item and $3.65 (before – $3.70) for an additional item,
- The shipping rate to Australia for sweatshirts and hoodies now is $48 (before – $13.50) for the first item and $3.65 (before – $4.85) for an additional item.