Rebate Program Terms and Conditions
108 West 13th Street,
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Last updated: June 26, 2023
These terms are used throughout the Printify Tier Rebate Program (“Program”) Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”):
- For avoidance of any doubt, “Agreement” shall have the same definition as in Printify Terms of Service.
- “User,” “You,” and “Your” refers to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using Printify services; that accesses or uses any part of the account; or that directs the use of the account in the performance of its functions.
- “Order sent to production” refers to an order that has successfully reached the print provider after Printify has charged the User. Once an Order has been sent to production, the User can no longer edit the details of the Order or cancel it.
- “Sales Value” refers to the production cost (excluding shipping) of all orders sold through your Printify account during the period of a calendar month, less any subsequent deductions for canceled orders, refunded orders, chargebacks, or other disqualifying events (collectively, “Chargebacks”). All determinations regarding Sales Value and Chargebacks shall be made by Printify in its sole and absolute discretion.
- “Rebates” shall mean some form of reduction of price of Printify Services.
- Unless specified otherwise terms defined in the Printify Terms of Service (available at https://printify.com/terms-of-service/) shall have the same meaning in these T&Cs.
- Printify may from time to time offer Rebates on its services to eligible Users.
- The Program commences on date when the User accepts the T&Cs. The User commits to complying to these T&Cs and the Printify Terms of Service, as well as any conditions for participation in the Program specified by Printify.
- The User hereby acknowledges that the Rebates are provided at the sole discretion of Printify and may be modified or revoked at any time without notice or liability. The provision of Rebates does not constitute a commitment or obligation by Printify to continue offering such Rebates in the future, and Printify reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reduce or discontinue any Rebates or the Program entirely at any time and for any reason.
- Printify reserves the right at its sole discretion and upon its own judgment at any time to modify these T&Cs, any content, rules, rebate conditions and/or amounts, especially in case of any errors, fraud, or unauthorized interference that are beyond Printify’s control and may jeopardize the security and fairness of the Program. By accepting any Rebates and/or continuing to participate in the Program following any amendments to the T&Cs and/or any other content, rules, rebate conditions and/or amounts, the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by such amendments. It is the User’s responsibility to review the T&Cs periodically to become aware of any modifications. Printify reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to notify the User of major changes to the T&Cs, but such notification is not obligatory and does not waive the User’s responsibility to review the T&Cs.
- T&Cs shall apply together with the Printify Terms of Service (available at https://printify.com/terms-of-service/) , as well as any other terms included in the Agreement between Printify and the User.In case of any conflict provisions of these T&Cs shall prevail.
- The present version of the T&Cs is effective as of June 28, 2023.
C. Program rules
- This Program is designed to issue rebates to User depending on generated Sales Value. By participating in this Program, You will have exclusive access to the Program with User specific rules.
- Each User selected for participation is assigned with individual sales value target thresholds and rebate percentages.
- The individual sales value thresholds and rebates are to be communicated via email associated with the User’s Printify account.
- The ‘Order sent to production’ timestamp will be the determining factor when calculating which orders are eligible to be included in the sales value achievement calculation.
- The value of the rebate will be determined by the sales value generated and applied to the next month Sales Value.
- The term of the program shall be specific to the User. Printify may unilaterally at its sole discretion decide to extend the program by sending the Merchant a notice on extension. Printify may decide to terminate the program for any reason. Printify may terminate the program immediately in case Marchant violates any provision of this Agreement or Printify Terms of Service.
D. Eligibility and entry restrictions
- Eligibility for Rebates is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the length of a User’s relationship with Printify, purchase history, potential gross merchandise value and other relevant factors determined by Printify in its sole discretion. The Program may also be used as a means to attract new Users. Eligibility for Rebates is not based on any factor or condition that is arbitrary, biased, discriminatory, or otherwise contrary to Printify Terms of Service. Printify reserves the right to determine and modify the eligibility criteria at any time.
- Invitations to this Program are issued via e-mail.The invitation is non-transferable and cannot be shared with anyone else. If You have not received an email invitation, You are not eligible to participate in this Program.
- By participating in this Program, You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your Rebate conditions and amounts, all marketing materials, strategies, and tactics that You have access to as part of this Program. You agree not to share, copy, or distribute any of this information to anyone else.
- Only one Printify account per User may qualify. If Printify has reasonable grounds to suspect that a group of people or the same person is benefiting more than once from the offer, Printify may at its own exclusive discretion decide to cancel any rebates and void any offers.
- Violation of any term of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, Printify Terms of Service and these T&Cs, will automatically lead to Printify voiding its offers, canceling rebates, or reversing any payments. The determination of whether a particular User or an account has violated terms of the Agreement shall remain at Printify’s exclusive and sole discretion. Printify may at any time reclaim any rebate amounts that have been awarded in error. The decision on reclaiming rebates shall be final and undisputable, unless determined otherwise by a competent court or arbitral tribunal in accordance to Printify Terms of Service.
- If Printify incurs any chargebacks, disputes, reversals, or other charges that Printify may have incurred or has otherwise awarded Rebates to You in error due to causes attributable to You in respect to your account, we reserve the right to:
- Charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
- Set off any positive balance in your account against any amounts owed by you.
E. Rebate process
- All Program participants who have met the targets in the rules of this Program will receive Printify Rebates as wallet credits starting from the 5th day of the following month.
- The Sales Value threshold achieved will determine the Rebate percentage for the next month.
- Rebate can only be used to pay for Services and Orders in Printify. It cannot be withdrawn from the account.
F. Personal data processing