Terms and conditions for event – PRINTIFY AMPLIFIED
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Last updated: June 29, 2023
Before joining our online event, please read these Terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. These terms and conditions govern the online event attendee, speaker, or participant in any other capacity (“Participant”) registration for and participation in any Printify, Inc. (“Organizer”) online event (“Event”). You confirm your agreement to the Terms by registering to the Event and/or upon your attendance, at which point this document becomes a legally binding contract between the Organizer and the Participant.
1. Participants are responsible for complying with all Event policies, guidelines, and instructions provided by the Organizer. By registering for or attending the Event the Participants agree to the Terms without modification and enter into a binding contract with the Organizer.
2. Participants are responsible for their own actions and behaviour during the Event. They should comply with applicable laws and regulations and respect the rights and privacy of others.
3. Participants are responsible for any content they share, contribute, or post during the Event. Content shared should be appropriate, respectful, and in compliance with applicable laws, copyrights, and intellectual property rights and Terms.
4. Participants are expected to engage in respectful and professional behaviour throughout the duration of the Event. Harassment, discrimination, or any form of abusive behaviour towards other Participants or Event staff is strictly prohibited. Unacceptable conduct and language may include the nature and manner of communications, uninvited contact or following, and unwelcome sexual attention, among others.
5. The Organizer will make reasonable efforts to ensure the health and safety of Participants during the Event, as well as smooth event delivery but make no guarantees as to the content and/or quality of the Event, including, but not limited to, participation of specific speakers, opportunities to conduct Q&A, refreshments, gifts, handouts, materials, uninterrupted access to the event platform (in case of online Event) and others. Participants are responsible for ensuring their means to attend the event, including, but not limited to, transport to the Event venue, accommodation, any technical setup that may be required to participate in the Event. In the case of online Events this includes having a stable internet connection, using compatible devices and software, and familiarizing themselves with any specific technical instructions provided by the Organizer.
6. Participants are responsible for maintaining the security of their own devices, accounts, and login credentials used to access the Event or any platform hosted by the Organizer for the purposes of the Event. Sharing login credentials or providing unauthorized access to third parties is prohibited.
7. Participants understand and acknowledge that the Organizer is not liable for any damages, losses, or injuries incurred during or as a result of participating in the Event. Participants attend or engage in the Event at their own risk.
8. Organizer reserves the right to revise the Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on Organizer’s website or directly communicated to the Participant. The “Last Updated” date at the top of the Terms reflects the date of the last modification. By registering for or attending the Event Participants agree to the latest version of the Terms.
9. These Terms and the underlying agreement between the Parties are exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, U.S.A. without giving effect to such state’s choice-of-law rules that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Each Party, acting for itself and its successors and assigns, hereby expressly and irrevocably consents that any disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be finally settled subject to the claimant’s choice either by arbitration administered by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution in accordance with its International Arbitration Rules, such arbitration shall be seated the in the New York, or by the courts of Delaware, as well as the United States District Court for the District of Delaware.
11. By registering for or attending the Event Participants hereby give voluntary and knowing consent to Organizer to film, produce, make video and/or develop electronic recordings of the Event that may at times include the Participants (i.e., the Organizer may record the visual image and audio of Participants, including questions asked by the Participants).
12. Any content Participants share or create in connection with the Event or any information Participants share with Organizer or other Participants during Event or in any post-Event surveys or feedback is not considered confidential.
13. Organizer may collect personal information from Participants, including but not limited to:
a. Name, contact details (such as email address, phone number), and professional information (such as job title, company name) provided during registration.
b. Information shared during the Event, such as questions, comments, or survey responses.
c. Technical information automatically collected, including IP address, device information, and browser type.
14. Personal data may be used for the following promotional purposes, including but not limited to:
a. Communicate with Participants regarding the Event, including updates, schedule changes, or important announcements.
b. Organize and deliver the Event.
c. Provide access to Event materials, presentations, or recordings.
d. Personalize the Event experience, including tailoring content or recommendations based on participant preferences.
e. Improve the Event, Organizer’s services, and understand participant needs and interests.
f. Conduct surveys, evaluations, or research related to the Event.
g. Comply with legal obligations or protect Organizer’s rights and interests.
h. Send promotional offers, newsletters, or marketing communications.
i. Personalize Organizer’s content, recommendations, or advertisements.
j. Conduct market research, analytics, and statistical analysis.
k. Improve Organizer’s products, services, and website functionality.
l. Any other legitimate promotional purposes of Organizer’s products.
15. Organizer may share personal data with:
a. Organizer’s employees, agents, consultants and other affiliates, including Printify Development SIA.
b. Third-party service providers who assist Organizer to organize the Event.
c. Organizer’s business partners or affiliates for joint marketing or promotional activities, with Participant’s consent where required by law.
d. Law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities, or other third parties when necessary to comply with legal obligations, enforce Organizer’s rights, or protect the rights, property, or safety of individuals or others.
16. Personal information may be shared in aggregated or anonymized form for statistical analysis, marketing, or promotional purposes.
17. Participants have the right to:
a. Access their personal data and request information about its usage.
b. Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
c. Object to the data usage for promotional purposes.
d. Ask Organizer supplementary information about:
i. The categories of data Organizer is processing;
ii. The purposes of data processing;
iii. The categories of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed;
iv. How long the data will be stored (or the criteria used to determine that period);
e. Participants can exercise these rights at any time by sending Organizer an email at [email protected]
18. Organizer has physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Organizer collect. Organizer operates on servers and cloud components that may be located at various jurisdictions and that comply with international standards. This access is limited to specific employees only and protected by 2-factor authentication.
20. Personal data will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. The criteria used to determine the retention period include the nature of the personal data, the purposes for which it was collected, legal obligations, and our business needs.
C. Intellectual Property Policy
21. Terms govern the use and ownership of intellectual property at the Event of the Organizer, as well as the Participant, if any.
22. Intellectual Property refers to any copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or any other intellectual property rights protected by applicable laws.
23. All intellectual property rights in and to the Event, any materials or content presented or distributed in connection with the Event are owned by the Organizer and the Event speakers presenting at the Event. Organizer’s trademarks, logos, and service marks and those trademarks, logos, and service marks licensed to Organizer are registered and unregistered marks of Organizer.
24. By participating in or attending the Event, Participants, sponsors, or other individuals or entities grant the Organizer a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and modify their intellectual property solely for the purposes of promoting the Event, future events organized by the Organizer or promotion of the Organizer’s products.
25. Participants shall not use any intellectual property used in the Event protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights without obtaining the necessary permission from the Organizer.
26. The Organizer may grant permission to the Participant to use intellectual property (i.e., any materials, copyrights, trademarks) used in the Event for the purpose of promoting the Event. Unauthorized use of intellectual property is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.
27. Participants, sponsors, or other individuals or entities hereby release and waive any claims, demands, or actions against the Organizer arising from the use or misuse of their intellectual property during or in relation to the Event.
28. Participants shall maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary or confidential information disclosed to them during the Event.
29. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event in its sole discretion, without prior notice or liability.
30. In the event of cancellation or postponement, the Organizer will make reasonable efforts to notify registered participants and attendees through the contact information provided during registration.
31. The Event may be cancelled or postponed for any reason, including but not limited to:
a. Acts of nature, such as severe weather conditions, natural disasters, or epidemics/pandemics.
b. Governmental regulations, orders, or restrictions.
c. Availability of key speakers.
d. Venue or online platform unavailability or unforeseen circumstances affecting Event logistics.
e. Force majeure events or other unforeseen circumstances.
32. In the event of cancellation or postponement, the Organizer may, at its sole discretion, provide alternative arrangements such as virtual events, rescheduling, or other options. Participant acknowledges that such alternate arrangements are not guaranteed and are subject to the Organizer’s discretion and feasibility.
33. The Organizer shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising from the cancellation or postponement of the Event, including but not limited to financial losses, travel expenses, or inconvenience. Participants understand and acknowledge that the Organizer will not refund or compensate in case of cancellation of the Event.
34. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or replace a scheduled speaker at its sole discretion, without prior notice or liability.
35. In the event of speaker cancellation or replacement, the Organizer will make reasonable efforts to notify registered participants and attendees through the contact information provided during registration.
36. A speaker may be cancelled or replaced due for any reason, including but not limited to:
a. Unforeseen scheduling conflicts or personal emergencies.
b. Illness, injury, or incapacitation.
c. Technical issues.
d. Force majeure events or other unforeseen circumstances.
37. The Organizer shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising from the cancellation or replacement of a speaker, including but not limited to disappointment, financial losses, or inconvenience.
38. Participants understand and acknowledge that the selection and availability of speakers are subject to change, and the Organizer shall not be responsible for any damages or injuries incurred as a result.
39. In the event of speaker cancellation or replacement, the Organizer may, at its sole discretion, explore alternative arrangements such as substituting with another speaker, rescheduling, or modifying the program. Participants acknowledge that such alternate arrangements are not guaranteed and are subject to the Organizer’s discretion and feasibility.
40. The organizer reserves the right to accept or reject registrations of any kind of Participants (including listeners). The Organizer shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising from the rejection of Participants.