7 products · 1 brand · 1 location
Troupe Jewelry designs 3D CAD software and manufactures jewelry for many fashion brands, and for Print-on-demand. Troupe’s extensive jewelry making capabilities are the most advanced in the POD space. All Troupe jewelry is designed in-house and not sourced from generic factories. This makes the products unique and like no other. For their products, they use a great selection of metals and plating, never polyester or plastics. Troupe likes to say that their products are not novelties, but “real jewelry keepsakes”. All of Troupe’s custom jewelry designs are nickel and lead-free.
Troupe Jewelry provides the following products to Printify merchants.
Troupe Jewelry provides its own brand to Printify merchants.
Troupe Jewelry has one fulfillment location in the USA.
Each image for Troupe charms and pendants is applied using their proprietary process which results in a vibrant and glossy image.
Each custom piece is handcrafted with love in the USA and is the culmination of several talented artisans’ work:
- First, our community of artists digitally sculpt 3D components.
- Then you create your customized design.
- The 3D components are arranged along with converted 2D images and assembled to produce a final 3D model.
- A super-high-resolution 3D printer prints each model in a resin material maintaining the smallest details.
- Each piece of resin is immersed in a slurry of ceramic material, which hardens around the resin.
- Next, the ceramic material is heated causing the resin to melt creating a mold.
- The mold is filled with molten metal in the specified material.
- Once the metal hardens, it is polished, plated, and sealed to resist scratches and tarnishing.
- Finally, it is assembled, packaged and shipped.
Already found what you were looked for?
Make it happen right now.