We’re looking for a
User Experience designer
At Printify, our Product & UX designers have an opportunity of defining the overall user experience and impacting even the smallest details of product development. UX designers work with product managers, engineers and researchers to deliver the best product experience in the industry.
- Working with the Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and Researchers to define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new product features and services.
- Design elegant flows and interactions for a global audience across Printify platform and different integrations.
- Use quantitative and qualitative feedback to mockup and test experiments of existing experience.
- Deliver designs and prototypes in a fast-paced environment while maintaining company quality user experience standard.
What you need
- At least 3 years of experience with end-consumer product design.
- In-depth experience with Sketch and Figma etc.
- Lo-fi & Hi-fi prototyping skills; rapid prototyping skills.
- Experience in contributing to cross-functional product teams, working with engineers and product managers, as a designer and a collaborator.
- Have proof of shipped products with your design.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with free parking.
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.