We’re looking for a
Printify is a print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers.
Interesting facts about Printify
- 24th fastest growing American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000)
- #1 Startup in Latvia (Zimolu tops 2018, 2019)
- 80% of business is done in the USA
- 4.5x year-over-year growth
- On the way to reach $100M in annual sales
- 130 awesome people team
At Printify, our Product & UX designers have an opportunity of defining the overall user experience and impacting even the smallest details of product development. UX designers work with product managers, engineers and researchers to deliver the best product experience in the industry.
- Working with the Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and Researchers to define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new product features and services.
- Design elegant flows and interactions for a global audience across Printify platform and different integrations.
- Use quantitative and qualitative feedback to mockup and test experiments of existing experience.
- Deliver designs and prototypes in a fast-paced environment while maintaining company quality user experience standard.
What you need
- At least 3 years of experience with end-consumer product design.
- In-depth experience with Sketch and Figma etc.
- Lo-fi & Hi-fi prototyping skills; rapid prototyping skills.
- Experience in contributing to cross-functional product teams, working with engineers and product managers, as a designer and a collaborator.
- Have proof of shipped products with your design.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Participation in international events & trainings, as well as learning from worldwide acknowledged mentors.
- Amazing workplace culture and flexible work schedule.
- Free merch and snacks galore.
- Adjustable standing desks, if you like standing. And comfy chairs, if you prefer sitting.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with good infrastructure.