We’re looking for a
Technical Support Developer
Engineering & Product
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
Our supply tech team’s mission is benevolently dominating the POD industry. We’re seeking someone willing to meticulously follow communication and onboarding parameters throughout daily collaboration with various Print Providers. Along the way, you’ll gather feedback to help us improve internal processes.
We expect our Junior Technical Support Developers to maintain a balance between both the big and small business pictures. This entails managing onboarding communication, making progress toward technical solutions, and progressively collecting data for metrics and process refinement on a day-to-day operational level.
- Facilitate technical integration process with internal and external stakeholders
- Gather feedback on integration pain points and update API documentation
- Solve day-to-day technical issues and bugs
- Participate in team workflow – gather research, share ideas for improvements, participate in code reviews etc
What you need
- Good communication skills, including written and verbal English
- A willingness to learn quickly
- Experience with data entry, spreadsheets, databases, technical documentation, REST APIs, etc.
- Compatibility with a flexible schedule; many partners are in the US time zone
- Good problem-solving/analytical skills (particularly regarding identifying issue root causes)
- You have, or want to develop, some coding experience
- Previous technical support experience would be beneficial – including knowledge of Jira and other Atlassian tools
What we offer
- An amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- A modern office in the center of Riga
- Breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunches
- International relocation support for international candidates; we cover relocation costs, help with immigration processes, and assist with housing
Interesting facts about Printify
- 24th fastest-growing, American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000)
- 15th America’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2020 (Financial Times)
- 281st America’s Best Startup Employer, 2020 (Forbes)
- 3.5x year-over-year growth
- An awesome team of over 140