We’re looking for a
Support Workforce Management Specialist
Service & Support
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
Merchant Support is the largest and fastest-growing squad in Printify. As such, we are looking for an experienced, responsible, and hard-working workforce management specialist to join and help us grow at a scalable pace. As a WFM specialist, your mission would be to allocate our headcount across all channels accurately. You would be ensuring that our merchant support agents are in the right place at the right time, utilizing resources efficiently, and delivering on SLAs while maintaining a cost-efficient and scalable merchant support operation.
- Work together with the merchant support leadership team on scheduling
- Support driving efficiency improvements in merchant support with consistent feedback on intraday performance observations
- Track, analyze, and report on scheduling efficiency using available resources
- Share WFM data/reporting with merchant support stakeholders and propose sets of actions to address scheduling issues
What you need
- A meticulous, structured way of doing things; you like things organized
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize and solve problems using available data and observations to identify problem root causes
- Ability to process large amounts of complex raw support data and present it in a comprehensible way
- Previous experience with reporting, WFM tools, and administration is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Docs
- Previous knowledge and experience in contact center planning & intraday management
What we offer
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
We offer international relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga. Printify covers relocation costs, helps with immigration processes, housing and more.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 300 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)
- Our team has achieved 3.5x year-over-year growth
Want to know more about work at Printify?
> Like us on Instagram
> Meet us on LinkedIn
> See us on Youtube