We’re looking for a
SEO Content Manager
Marketing & Communications
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
We are looking for an SEO content manager to execute a search engine optimized content strategy that’ll drive organic growth. This includes keyword-driven content project management and copywriter resource management in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Create and execute content strategies aimed at driving SEO growth.
- Manage content projects via cross-functional teams, develop outlines and briefs, give direction to writers, translators and designers to move content through the production process.
- Perform keyword research and keyword prioritizing.
- Work with the SEO Specialist to ensure that the content published on the Printify website (landing pages, blog posts, guides etc.) is optimized properly and follows the best SEO practices.
- Contribute to the editorial calendar management by presenting new SEO oriented content ideas that are relevant to Print on Demand niche.
- Use data to identify, experiment with, and optimize existing content (structure, links, images) to help improve rankings and traffic growth.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with online search trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Assist with analysis of website organic performance in order to improve future content marketing campaigns.
What you need
- 2+ years experience in developing SEO content marketing strategy, particularly keyword research and content project management.
- Strong foundation in SEO and experience with tools like Ahrefs, Google Search Console, SEMrush and other industry-standard SEO tools.
- An editorial mindset that seeks to create content that is not only SEO friendly but is actionable and helps the audience looking to consume it.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams like designers, copywriters, SEO and growth managers to produce quality content, quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent time-management and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across Europe
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 400 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)