We’re looking for a
SEO Content Manager (Multilingual)
Marketing & Communications
Riga, Tallinn or remote
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
We are looking for a SEO content manager to execute a search engine optimized multilingual content strategy that’ll drive organic growth. This includes keyword-driven content project management and copywriter resource management in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Create and execute multilingual content strategies aimed at driving SEO growth.
- Manage content projects via cross-functional teams, develop outlines and briefs, give direction to writers, translators and designers to move content through the production process.
- Perform keyword research and keyword prioritizing.
- Work with the SEO Specialist to ensure that the content published on the Printify website (landing pages, blog posts, guides etc.) is optimized properly and follows the best SEO practices.
- Contribute to the editorial calendar management by presenting new SEO oriented content ideas that are relevant to Print on Demand niche.
- Use data to identify, experiment with, and optimize existing content (structure, links, images) to help improve rankings and traffic growth.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with online search trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Assist with analysis of website organic performance in order to improve future content marketing campaigns.
What you need
- 2+ years experience in developing SEO content marketing strategy, particularly multilingual keyword research and content project management.
- Strong foundation in SEO and experience with tools like Ahrefs, Google Search Console, SEMrush and other industry-standard SEO tools.
- An editorial mindset that seeks to create content that is not only SEO friendly but is actionable and helps the audience looking to consume it.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams like designers, copywriters, SEO and growth managers to produce quality content, quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent time-management and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Relocation assistance is available. Modern office in the center of Riga.
- Possibility to work remotely from Tallinn, Estonia or Kiev, Ukraine
- Free food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 300 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)