We’re looking for a
Senior Product Manager - Matching and Fulfillment
Riga or remotely
The Matching and Fulfillment team matches merchants to suppliers and optimizes routing and fulfillment to Print Providers in Printify’s global print-on-demand marketplace. This is a highly strategic and innovative product team that owns a critical and highly differentiated part of the user journey. In this role, you’ll work closely with data science, product design, UX research, and engineering teams to build experiences that enable Merchants to easily find the right products – through implicit/explicit signals – and fulfill those products through the optimal provider.
- Lead the implementation, metrics, and user experience for product recommendations and fulfillment routing; this includes number of experiences that further the selection and fulfillment of print-on-demand products
- Lead fulfillment optimization by leveraging machine learning to optimize the fulfillment of print-on-demand products
- You will engage and cultivate relationships with product, engineering and operational partners to influence shared cross-team directions and handle risks or trade-offs; communicate clearly and crisply with leadership and drive alignment across multiple teams through operational processes.
- You will define, understand, and improve key marketplace dynamics; you’ll own complex features and experiments end-to-end, including defining product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- 5+ years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products
- Engineering or technical experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of ontological data models and machine learning
- Experience in an iterative product discovery culture is a must. Ideally experience in high-usage UI, back-end processing, reporting and analytics, and machine learning
- Experience shipping creative and highly successful products in e-commerce or consumer tech; involved in the end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping and scaling products on web or mobile clients.
- Deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success
- Build a portfolio of experiments and multi-cycle strategy – you are as comfortable white boarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions – you push the pace
- You take blame and pass the praise – people love working with you
- Passionate about metrics and data, collaborative tools and workflow products, storage and security, and creator or influencer space (nice to have)
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule
- Stock Options so you own a part of Printify
- Health Insurance to support your well-being
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- Modern office in the center of Riga or ability to work fully remote
- Relocation support for international candidates; we cover relocation costs, help with immigration processes and housing