We’re looking for a
Senior Backend Software Engineer
Printify’s Platform Core Squad is looking for a motivated Senior Backend Engineer to help us make our engineering more efficient. The squad’s mission is to help product teams by providing tools to support their current engineering needs, help with the transition from a monolithic architecture to microservices and coaching engineers for career growth
- Refactoring of complex systems and helping to move towards a microservice architecture
- Being involved with architectural decisions and implementing changes to complex systems
- Proposing standards and guidelines for development processes and code quality. Coaching developers in the entire organisation
- Reviewing the code of pull requests from members of other teams
What you needed
- Extensive experience with PHP in large applications
- Minimum experience with backend development – 5+ years
- Extensive experience with microservice architecture
- Expert in the unit and functional testing
- Extensive knowledge about best practices in software development
- Experience with coaching developers
- Experience with refactoring monolithic architecture to microservices
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Solid instincts for API usability and design patterns
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with free parking.
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
* relocation package included