We’re looking for a
Product Tools team
- You will create and implement interactive WebGL applications for our product setup and visualisation platform
- You will reduce time needed for internal product setup on Printify catalog, and improve the product visualization quality for our product customization tools
- You will work alongside the product teams and product managers to assist in integrating the created solutions, identify dependencies to other team’s applications, and help create improvements
- You will help identify areas of improvements in the codebase and help contribute to making it better
- You will take responsibility in the design and execution of your own initiatives
- You will fix any prioritized bug/issues tracked within the platform
What you need
- Experience with 3D formats and vector graphics
- Experience with Angular 2+, BabylonJS, svgJS, Python, Blender is a plus
- Experience with infrastructure tools as Docker, Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus
- An open attitude towards multiple programming languages and frameworks
- Leadership in the area of activities and task completion independently and without supervision
- High self-management and ability to prioritize in a dynamic start-up environment
- Critical thinking and positive attitude to life
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with free parking.
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.