We’re looking for a
Public Relations specialist
As the Public Relations specialist, you will manage and lead PR decisions for the Printify brand as well as drive in-house PR activities mainly in Latvia. You will work collaboratively with the Marketing team with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image for the Printify brand.
What you need
- Develop and implement PR strategies
- Build key relationships with journalists & press
- Create content, opportunities and direction for press releases and articles – in Latvian and English
- Gather, prepare and translate (Latvian/ English) information about Printify and it’s activities
- Take part in planning and organizing internal and external events
- Monitor corporate image and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Determine KPIs for PR, measure and provide reports on each campaign
You should have
- At least 3 years of experience in the PR field
- Outstanding written English and ability to deliver amazing copy
- Strong verbal and written English and Latvian communication skills
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- High self-motivation, ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Attention to detail
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with free parking.
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.