We’re looking for a
Product Manager (Shipping)
Riga, Tallinn or remote
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
Interesting facts about Printify:
24th fastest-growing, American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000)
15th America’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2020 (Financial Times)
281st America’s Best Startup Employer, 2020 (Forbes)
An awesome team of over 400
Shipping team builds a scalable shipping service that meets merchants’ needs in all geographies. Shipping is a crucial part of the entire end-user experience, so it needs to meet ever-increasing expectations.
In this role, you’ll work closely with shipping experts, shipping service providers, data team, UX research, and other engineering teams to build “shipping as a service” that meets or exceeds most of merchant expectations regarding service costs, speed and quality.
- Set a strategic vision for your product team by inspiring and motivating the team
- Lead cross-functional team (Designers, Engineers, Analysts, Researchers) to research, design and ship projects that influence Printify’s shipping service experience
- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team
- Align the team’s processes with other Printify teams, e.g marketing, customer support, and product teams.
What you need
- At least 3 years of experience with user-facing product management
- Experience with shipping or logistics related product management will be considered as an advantage
- Demonstrate a track record of product management skills e.g. proof of shipped product with your participation
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
What we offer
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- A modern office in the center of Riga and an option to work remotely
- Breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunches
International relocation support for international candidates; we cover relocation costs, help with immigration processes, and assist with housing