We’re looking for a
Product Presentation Squad
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
Interesting facts about Printify
- 24th fastest-growing, American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000)
- 15th America’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2020 (Financial Times)
- 281st America’s Best Startup Employer, 2020 (Forbes)
- 3.5x year-over-year growth
- An awesome team of over 140
The Product Presentation team consists of graphic designers, product setup specialists, and analysts. As the head of this team, your primary duty is to develop new products for the Printify Catalog.
We’re looking for a great Product Manager – responsible for planning product pipelines, managing product creation processes, and improving existing product visual quality/performance. You will work closely with product teams and other marketing team members.
- Track industry trends to offer high growth and high volume products to the Printify Catalog
- Provide day-to-day management to the graphic designers, product setup specialists, and analysts to add new products and new print providers
- Coordinate photoshoots with assets for mockups
- Optimize product creation processes to reduce lead time and new product development costs.
- Suggest solutions for the tech teams to improve internal tool quality and speed.
- Monitor product performance and quality.
- Recommend improvements for mockups and product visual presentation.
- Proactively identify problems through research (through data and/or QA) and propose solutions
What you need
- Project management experience – preferably alongside graphic designers
- A data-driven, analytical mindset
- An independent sense of self-motivation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic start-up environment
- Attention to detail, a willingness to learn and make mistakes, and a motivation for success.
- Excellent command of English
- Proven track record of thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What we offer
- An amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- A modern office in the center of Riga
- Breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunches
- International relocation support for international candidates; we cover relocation costs, help with immigration processes, and assist with housing