We’re looking for a
At Printify, the Partnership Manager will work with print providers to establish new relationships, maintain existing ones and identify new opportunities for company growth. As part of the Supply team, you will work closely with the merchandising team and the technical integration team.
- Gain a deep understanding of each supply partner’s business model, offering and pricing structure.
- Provide day-to-day account management for our existing supply partners.
- Establish relationships with the new supply partners.
- Monitor technical support performance and recommend solutions to optimize partnership revenue.
- Track industry trends, revenue potential, and Printify’s account management to optimize its initiatives.
- Create Performance Review presentations for partners, including monthly business reviews (MBRs).
- Provide account management support for all new product initiatives
- Proactively identify problems through research (through data and/or QA) and propose solutions.
What you need:
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a large account or supply partners
- A data-driven mindset and an analytical skill-set
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic start-up environment
- Strong client-service orientation and personality
- Attention to detail, a willingness to learn and make mistakes, and a motivation for success.
- A positive attitude and a good team player.
What we offer
- Stock Options: we highly value our team and so we offer stock options for all.
- Health Insurance: we support our employees’ wellbeing by providing health insurance.
- Personal Growth: We offer career growth support through development training and mentorship.
- Amazing workplace culture: we encourage a work/life balance for every employee through a flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable working environment: We have a well-equipped modern office in the center of Riga with good infrastructure and free parking.
- Free Food: Free breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.