We’re looking for a
At Printify, the Partnership Manager will work with print providers to establish new relationships, maintain existing ones and identify new opportunities for company growth. As part of the Supply team, you will work closely with the merchandising team and the technical integration team.
- Gain a deep understanding of each supply partner’s business model, offering and pricing structure.
- Provide day-to-day account management for our existing supply partners.
- Establish relationships with the new supply partners.
- Monitor technical support performance and recommend solutions to optimize partnership revenue.
- Track industry trends, revenue potential, and Printify’s account management to optimize its initiatives.
- Create Performance Review presentations for partners, including monthly business reviews (MBRs).
- Provide account management support for all new product initiatives.
- Proactively identify problems through research (data and/or QA) and propose solutions.
What you need
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a large account or supply partners.
- A data-driven mindset and an analytical skill-set.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Strong client-service orientation and personality.
- Attention to detail, a willingness to learn and make mistakes, and a motivation for success.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a good team player.
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with free parking.
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.