We’re looking for a
Online Business & Marketing Copywriter (American English)
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a talented content creator to research and write about Printify business, product, and about the general Print-on-Demand industry.
- Create written content that will drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Research internal and external resources to identify interesting and relevant topics
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. product marketing, sales) to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both the company and our audience.
You should have
- 2+ years of professional writing experience creating 1,000-2,000 word length business and marketing articles in either an agency or in-house creative department, or as a freelancer
- Excellent American English writing and proofreading skills
- Experience writing content that is not only engaging but also drives traffic
- Ability to write content balances readability, actionable tips, and SEO friendliness
- Ability to communicate difficult product concepts and features in a way that a novice can understand
- Ability to write sales content that is not too “salesy”
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
What we offer
- Stock options; the chance to own a share of the Printify company
- Health insurance and in-office gym to promote well-being
- Career development and personal growth through special events, conferences, and mentorships
- A modern office, located in the center of Riga
- Flexible work scheduling
- Breakfast and snacks daily with a bonus team lunch on Fridays