We’re looking for a
Link Building & Outreach Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
We are looking for a SEO Link Building & Outreach Specialist who will be responsible for generating consistent, high-quality backlinks for off-page SEO. Your success will be measured by the number of links you’ve built and attributable improvements in organic traffic.
- Execute backlink acquisition activities that will positively impact organic search visibility in accordance with overall SEO strategy.
- Work closely with the internal SEO and Content Team to execute the strategy.
- Conduct online research to identify resources (social media, forums, directories, blogs, websites) suitable for link building opportunities (free/paid).
- Reach out to bloggers and website owners to acquire high-quality links through content contributions (guest posts/sponsored posts).
- Manage link building projects using outsource link building agency services if necessary.
- Analyze and ensure a healthy backlink profile.
- Analyze competitor backlinks.
- Backlink placement monitoring, performance analysis, reporting.
What you need
- 1+ years of experience in link building.
- Strong understanding of off-page SEO, in-depth understanding of link building best practices.
- The ability to perform backlink and keyword analysis.
- Experience working with Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush and other industry-standard SEO tracking tools.
- Proficient in conducting research online.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong time management and an ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data.
- Organized approach to work and meticulous record keeping.
- Driven to learn and grow constantly and a passion for implementing new strategies, including influencer outreach, content marketing, blogger networking and more.
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- A budget for health insurance and gym membership for remote employees
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across Europe
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 400 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)