We’re looking for a
Knowledge-base Content Manager
Printify is looking for a Knowledge-base Content Manager for our Help Center.
What you need
- Keep our knowledge base up-to-date and optimized with the most effective and relevant information
- Work closely with the product and customer care teams
- Search for frequently asked questions and supply them with accurate answers
- Write, edit and publish Help Center articles on a daily basis
- Be responsible for the general “housekeeping” of the Help Center
- Locate unanswered questions within the Help Center and ensure that they have appropriate answers
- Edit existing answers, merge duplicate answers, and add phrasings and/or synonyms to the database
You should have
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) and 1-3 years related experience
- A team player spirit who possesses the ability and willingness to diplomatically challenge business staff at all levels
- An energetic self-starter mood and ability to prioritize tasks yourself
- Proven experience as a writer, editor
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn new technologies
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with free parking.