We’re looking for a
Junior WordPress Manager / Web Content Manager
Marketing & Communications
Riga, Tallinn or remote
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
As a Junior WordPress Content Manager, you will work directly with the Content Marketing team in a fast-paced work environment while continually increasing knowledge and improving skill sets through working on a variety of content-related projects on WordPress.
- Create WordPress landing pages optimised for Desktops and Mobile devices.
- Work on WordPress content projects (manage content, create posts, articles, pages, etc.).
- Research, extract and analyse data to optimise existing content and report about the progress to the direct Manager.
You should have
- Experience with WordPress Content publishing via Elementor.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Knowledge of UX and Search Engine Optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong research and analytical skills, ability to understand, report and act on data.
- Strong attention to details.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Organized approach to work and meticulous record keeping.
- Desire to learn fast, self-motivated, and organized.
Additional Beneficial Abilities
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop or other software applications for image editing.
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Relocation assistance is available. Modern office in the center of Riga.
- Possibility to work remotely from Tallinn, Estonia or Kiev, Ukraine
- Free food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 300 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)