We’re looking for a
HR Business Partner
As an HR Business Partner you will join Printify during an exciting phase of growth. This role is responsible for developing and managing HR function to serve the needs of almost 100 employees in organization with very ambitious plans for growth.
You will embrace continuous improvement and innovation, will hold a short-, mid-, and long-term lens as needed, be flexible between hands-on work and getting results through others when suited to best support the team, and relishes the challenge of finding ways to provide better, more efficient support.
As an HR Business Partner, you will:
- Establish and ensure excellent execution of HR policies, procedures and other HR initiatives;
- Provide proactive HR leadership by creating, driving and developing our people strategy in line with the strategic direction of the organization as a whole. This includes: recruitment, onboarding, talent management, organization design, workforce planning, succession planning, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, benefits and compensation;
- Provide strategy and guidance to employees at all levels of the organization including career development, general management and employee relations issues;
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets;
- Identify talent issues before they affect the business. Act as a talent scout for internal & external candidates and help to develop the next leaders, contribute to assessment and selection;
- Lead development and deployment of our training strategy to ensure a highly effective training program that develops our people;
- Establish credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues;
- Drive improvements in human resources systems and control that will provide better decision support and visibility for continued growth;
- Hire and develop great talent that will further elevate the company’s performance.
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner or HR Generalist experience directly supporting leaders at preferably high-growth tech company or start-up;
- Experience in the following areas: succession planning, performance management, compensation, recognition programs, culture, engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, and employee relations;
- Ability to manage and resolve sensitive employee relations issues balancing employee experience and the business effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information;
- Experience in a startup culture – comfortable with a fast paced, autonomous and unstructured environment;
- Fluent in English – written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer
Apart from developing a product which helps people earn money, and office with a view on Daugava, we offer you:
- We highly value our employees, so we are offering stock options to all employees;
- We support our employees’ health goals by providing health insurance;
- We encourage work/life balance so our employees can recharge and take care of themselves by offering elastic working hours, as well as offering free food for breakfast and Friday’s lunch;
- We strive to continuously learn and develop. We offer our employees training to support continued growth;
- Your comfort is priority to us, so we will also take care of your parking;
- Not to mention all of this, we are open to stuff you like.