We’re looking for a
HR Business Partner
Printify is looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join us in an exciting growth phase, to develop and manage HR functions that serve the needs of 100 employees. A partner who can embrace continuous improvement and innovation and be flexible between hands-on work and getting results through others to best support the team.
- Ensure excellent execution of HR policies, procedures, and other HR initiatives.
- Provide proactive HR leadership by creating, driving and developing our people strategy in line with the strategic direction of the organization as a whole. This includes recruitment, onboarding, talent management, organization design, workforce planning, succession planning, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, benefits and compensation.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
- Identify talent issues before they affect the business and act as a talent scout for internal & external candidates.
- Hire and develop great talent that will further elevate the company’s performance.
- Lead development and deployment of our training strategy to ensure a highly effective training program that develops our people.
- Provide strategy and guidance to employees at all levels of the organization including career development, general management, and employee relations issues.
- Drive improvements in human resources systems that provide better decision support and visibility for continued growth.
What you need
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner or HR Generalist experience directly supporting leaders, preferably at a high-growth tech company or start-up.
- Experience in the following areas: succession planning, performance management, compensation, recognition programs, culture, engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, and employee relations.
- Ability to manage and resolve sensitive employee relations issues while balancing employee experience and the business needs effectively.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information.
- Experience in a startup culture – comfortable with a fast-paced, autonomous and unstructured environment.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with free parking.
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.