We’re looking for a
Head of User Research
At Printify, we are passionate about research, and the needs of our customers are at the heart of our philosophy, and everything we do. We are looking for a visionary UX Research leader to help us drive our customer experience strategy forward and nurture a culture of user-centric design. As a Head of Research at Printify, you will lead a team of UX researchers to provide critical insights that will inform Printify’s product development and strategic decisions. If you have a vision of how to sustainably scale research to support a fast growing, dynamic organization, we are excited to have you on board.
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance the research scalability and impact;
- Create and maintain alignment between research and the product teams, by defining and prioritizing the research needs;
- Manage the operational aspects of research to support researchers in planning and conducting quality research at scale;
- Establish a process for continuous insights sharing across the organization;
- Enable non-researchers to apply user-centered approach in their decision making, by organizing initiatives for sharing knowledge on research methods and procedures;
- Drive innovation by promoting new approaches to conducting research and socializing the research findings.
What you need:
- Degree in HCI, Behavioral Sciences, Research, Psychology, or equivalent experience in the field;
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience of leading a User research team in a consultancy, agency or in-house setting;
- Strong user-focused product design sensibility;
- Expert knowledge and command of user research and data analysis tools;
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills;
- Practical experience in contributing to all stages of the product development lifecycle by using a variety of UX research methods (qualitative and quantitative).
What we offer:
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with free parking.
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.