We’re looking for a
Head of Merchant Support
Printify’s Merchant Support (MS) consists of three respective tiers relative to support staff seniority and accomplishment. As the head of this section, primary duties would pertain to upholding company standards and consistency throughout the department.
The Head of MS must balance strategy with personnel management, performance with humanity, and perspective with consistent delivery. We’re looking for an optimistic but grounded individual unafraid of upholding a keen, merchant-centric focus. MS heads are also responsible for effective financial expenditures within their scope, section productivity, and an openness to the continual optimization necessary to respond effectively to fluctuating market situations.
- Keep squad 12-month objectives and key results (OKRs) current
- Execute annual squad OKRs
- Foster and cultivate a positive, but productive environment
- Strive for improvement – both in personal and professional life
- Proactively share relevant data and key findings with other squads – improving products, culture, and company performance
- Sign off on merchant facing projects
- Share key merchant raised concerns/findings with other teams
- People: The MS head is responsible for conducting hiring relative to budget allocation. Once onboard, new agent training will also be supervised by the Head. As such there is a regular need for improvement-oriented interaction with managers and supervisors. Along the way, the identification of underperformers for potential replacement or termination is also necessary.
- MS Heads will manage legal processes with the help of legal advisors (salaries, promotions, vacations, resignations, etc.)
- Objectives: Throughout their entire section, goals, methods, and knowledge must all be effectively and regularly communicated. Coworkers and teammates should clearly understand all objectives, performance expectations, and procedural guidelines.
- Process: Design and implement business procedures, plans, and tools. Give regular performance feedback to managers and supervisors.
- Ensure policies, protocols, and processes involving MS services are effectively developed, implemented, maintained, reviewed, and updated.
- Coaching and Mentoring direct reports
- Make data-driven decisions toward service improvement and productivity
- Conduct regular 1-on-1 meetings with direct reporters
- Contribute to weekly 1:1 meetings with the Head of Revenue
- Create budget proposals for the Head of Revenue
- Hiring needs and positions
- The execution of company annual OKRs
- Purchasing software, equipment, and tools
- Carry out team building and motivational events
- Leadership Skills
- Data Driven
- Tech Savvy
- Team Builder
- Performance Oriented
- Fluent English; to the point of confidence in presentation skills
- Previous experience leading in a real-time, multi-tier contact center (50+ agents)
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule
- Stock Options so you own a part of Printify
- Health Insurance to support your well-being
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- Modern office in the center of Riga
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
- International relocation support for international candidates; we cover relocation costs, help with immigration processes and housing