We’re looking for a
Head of IT Workplace
Engineering & Product
Lead all aspects of corporate IT services for multiple office locations and be accountable for providing efficient, effective, stable and available corporate IT services to organisation with purpose to achieve high customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Head of Corporate IT, you’ll get to leverage your technical skills, business acumen, and customer service oriented mentality in day-to-day serving, troubleshooting and while strategising long-term projects to keep us a step ahead of our growth.
- You will lead an engineering team that installs, monitors, maintains, upgrades, and administers:
- Office network circuits, network equipment, Wi-Fi, and VPN
- Laptops and all workplace equipment, email, identity management, access to premises
- Phones, chat applications, knowledge sharing platforms (jira, confluence, etc.) and video conferencing equipment
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, redundancy, and security objectives of company corporate infrastructure
- Responsible for the Service portfolio for the Corporate Functions, such as Finance, HR, legal, Customer Support, Marketing and communications
What you need
- At least 8+ years in IT industry with 3+ years in leader role being responsible for team of engineers to deliver SLA
- Excellent communication skills (with customers / internal stakeholders)
- Excellent business knowledge how to best serve finance, HR, accounting, customer support departments and their business applications
- Proven experience in SLA ownership and delivery for business applications / knowledge base like jira, confluence, expense approval systems, gsuite, ERP, HR system, slack, common file storage, print services, logs management system, asset inventory system, BMS, CCTV, etc.
- High responsibility for assets in possession, budgets, vendor management
- Hands on tech architect able to design modern, secure, manageable workplace solution
- Hire, engage and develop your own team
- Experience to provide 1st level support for internal customers (logins, forgotten passwords, malfunctioning hardware and software, replacements, peripherals, etc.)
- Experience to run transparent workplace operations with purpose to automate everything there is to automate
What we offer
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Option to work remotely
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
We offer international relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga. Printify covers relocation costs, helps with immigration processes, housing and more.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 300 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)
- Our team has achieved 3.5x year-over-year growth
Want to know more about work at Printify?
> Like us on Instagram
> Meet us on LinkedIn
> See us on Youtube