We’re looking for a
Head of Engineering
We need you to help our engineering teams on their journey of growing and continuous improvement. We value quality, simplicity and reliability.
As Head of Engineering, you’ll
You will work in a highly collaborative manner with management team to shape our product vision, making sure that the organization’s technology fully serves its business strategy.
This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believe it’s the best way to make sure we are building great software, that brings value to our customers.
Right now we’d be interested in candidates with a solid Technical and Management skills
Main challenges we are facing right now:
- Support 3-5x YoY growth
- Coach the growing development team
- Supervise developers hiring
- Support and evolve a software development culture
- Help teams to find the simplest solution for customer issue
Here is a list of technologies we currently use:
- PHP 7.2 (Laravel, REST API)
- MongoDB, MySql
- Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Nginx, Git
We also expect you to understand why such practices as Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, TDD/BDD and Continuous Delivery should be deeply embedded in our development process.
We also believe that continuous improvement applies in personal development, so among other things, you will be able to spend time on discussing best practices and technologies or training your development and soft skills.
As well as regularly attend conferences and community events, as participants and/or contributors.
What we offer
Apart from, developing a product which helps people earn money and office with a view on Daugava we offer you * :
- Elastic working hours;
- Paid parking;
- Free food for breakfast and Friday’s lunch;
- Not to mention everything, we are open to stuff you like.
* relocation package included