We’re looking for a
Head of Demand - Product Director
Riga or remotely
As the senior leader in the Demand team, you will lead a product team responsible for inflecting Printify’s growth in a pivotal time as the company scales.
You will own a key piece of the company’s long-term strategy and roadmap for new growth directions that introduce Printify to print-on-demand merchants. You will flex your player-coach abilities managing product managers while you execute more complex strategies with engineers, designers, analysts and marketers in a fast-paced environment. The role requires a mix of analytical horsepower, steadfast execution, and well-honed user judgment. You will be responsible for delivering best in class experiences to acquire new users and convert them into successful merchants. You will learn to think holistically about a portfolio of products and the business deeply to set the right long-term direction for your team of PMs and cross-functional partners.
- You will drive the merchant-facing product vision, strategy, and roadmap that delivers step function change in how merchants discover, try, and adopt Pritify’s solution with high quality product experiences.
- You will engage and cultivate relationships with product and operational partners to influence shared cross-team directions and handle risks or trade-offs. Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership and drive alignment across multiple teams through operational processes.
- You will define, understand, and improve key growth funnels, viral flywheels, and metrics. You’ll own complex features and experiments end-to-end, including defining product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- You will manage and develop all-star PMs while executing 1-2 complex, advanced strategies.
- 7+ years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products.
- 2+ years of in a product leadership role managing multiple product managers
- Engineering or technical experience a plus
- Experience in an iterative product discovery culture is a must. Ideally experience in high-usage UI, back-end processing, reporting and analytics, and machine learning
- Experience shipping creative and highly successful products in e-commerce, digital marketplaces or consumer tech; involved in the end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping and scaling products on web or mobile clients.
- Deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- Build a portfolio of experiments and multi-cycle strategy. You are as comfortable white boarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow.
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Passionate about metrics and data, collaborative tools and workflow products, storage and security, and creator or influencer space (nice to have)
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule
- Stock Options so you own a part of Printify
- Health Insurance to support your well-being
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- Modern office in the center of Riga or ability to work fully remote
- Relocation support for international candidates; we cover relocation costs, help with immigration processes and housing