We’re looking for a
Graphic Designer (Product Presentation Squad)
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
Interesting facts about Printify:
24th fastest-growing, American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000)
15th America’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2020 (Financial Times)
281st America’s Best Startup Employer, 2020 (Forbes)
3.5x year-over-year growth
An awesome team of over 140
The Product Presentation team consists of graphic and 3D designers, product setup specialists, and analysts. As a part of this team, your primary duties include retouching images, creating templates, and working with all the visual materials for Printify Catalog.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer – responsible for mockups and photo editing,creation of thumbnails, templates, and other visual files. You will work closely with 3D designers and product setup specialists.
- Prepare visual files for the Printify catalog.
- Retouch product imagery from RAW, through approval rounds, and on to final mockups.
- Crop and resize images according to specific guidelines
- Edit product photography for use in e-commerce including color correction, removing backgrounds, clipping, cleaning up imperfections on products, adding shadows, reflections where needed
- Photo retouching of lifestyle and on-model shots
- Create a visual concept/ moodboard
- Assist with image selection
- Asist in photoshoots when needed
- Day-to-day communication with our 3D designers and product setup specialists
- Strictly follow the team sprint cycles and aim to achieve set goals
- Prioritise tasks to reduce lead time for projects – finalizing multiple projects within one team sprint
What you need:
- Expert level skills working in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Acrobat is considered an advantage
- Ability to translate concepts into execution through an understanding of both design and production
- An independent sense of self-motivationAbility to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic start-up environment
- Attention to detail, a willingness to learn and a motivation for success.
- Design based education is considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge in 3D modelling is considered an advantage
- Previous work experience in a printing company is considered an advantage
What we offer:
- An amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- A modern office in the center of Riga
- Breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunches
- International relocation support for international candidates; we cover relocation costs, help with immigration processes, and assist with housing