We’re looking for a
Front-end Software Engineer (multiple teams)
Riga or remotely
Printify is a high-growth print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced, ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
As a Front-End Engineer working at Printify, you will:
- Write and ship high-quality, scalable code.
- Contribute to the company’s engineering culture.
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and other stakeholders on improving the overall experience of our product.
- Develop skills by applying best practices and technologies.
- Participate in pair programming, code refactoring and reviews, knowledge sharing sessions, and A/B testing.
- Engage in full-stack development.
As a Printify Front-end Engineer, we expect you to:
- Advocate user experiences via a product mindset.
- Have solid software engineering background.
- Have solid knowledge of TypeScript, HTML, and CSS.
- Have experience with Angular or similar UI frameworks/libraries like React.
- Have experience writing tests.
- Help speed the migration to Angular10+ from Backbone.
- Possess functional programming experience.
- Understand design principles and development practices.
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- A budget for insurance and gym to remote employees
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across Europe
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 400 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)