We’re looking for a
Business Strategy & Operations
Printify is looking for self – motivated, hands-on Finance Controller who is ready to grow
and develop together with the company as well as support growing operations and enjoy a fun to work atmosphere.
- Reporting and Control;
- Participate in monthly Management Reports and annual Financial Statement preparation;
- Review and validate that cost classification and allocation is done in line with Printify’s accounting policy;
- Balance and P&L position reconciliations to ensure completeness and accuracy;
- Perform detailed cost review and understand main cost drivers to identify areas for optimization;
- Continuous concentration on improvements for Printify’s financial accounting and controlling processes;
- Close work with auditors on providing and preparing needed information for audit;
- Non standard report preparation and analyses for top management;
- Budgeting and Planning;
- Develop relevant models to forecast key financial metrics;
- Implement detailed budgeting process and track budgeted vs actual performance;
- Supporting senior management in achieving 3 primary goals;
- Growing the business;
- Increasing efficiency and transparency;
- Cost control.
What you need
- Previous experience in controlling or auditing role (at least 2 years in relevant audit or finance controlling role);
- Hands-on approach and “getting things done” mindset;
- Accuracy, high sense of responsibility, ability to plan and set priorities;
- Self-motivated person with ability to work independently;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and dynamic work environment;
- Data driven mindset – always willingness to crosscheck and support decisions/conclusions by data;
- Excellent analytical and computer skills (Excel);
- Experience with BI tools preferrable;
- Fluent English.
What we offer
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Option to work remotelyHealth insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
We offer international relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga. Printify covers relocation costs, helps with immigration processes, housing and more.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 300 team members (and growing!
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)
- Our team has achieved 3.5x year-over-year growth
Want to know more about work at Printify?
> Like us on Instagram
> Meet us on LinkedIn
> See us on Youtube