We’re looking for a
Ecosystem Partnerships Manager
Engineering & Product
At Printify, the Partnership Manager will work with sales channels and API partners to establish new relationships, maintain existing ones and identify new opportunities for company growth. As part of the Demand team, you will work closely with the acquisition team and the technical integration team.
- Being an advocate for Printify API and channel partners, collaborate with internal teams to grow and maintain Partner revenue and ecosystem.
- Design and implement the documentation and process to get the partnerships off on the right foot, and integrate them into the ecosystem.
- Establish long term value added relationships with key stakeholders in Partner organisations.
- Monitor Channel and Partner performance and recommend solutions to optimize the revenue.
- Track industry trends, data and react on them to maximize Channel and Partner revenue streams.
- Enable the Partners to effectively use and benefit from the new product initiatives and developments.
- Being the knowledge center about the Partners’ product, business and industry.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with team members.
- At least 3 years of experience in Channel and/or Partnerships management.
- You have successfully created and established a Channel and/or Partner ecosystem for a technology/software company.
- A Data-driven mindset and an analytical skill-set.
- Excellent verbal and written English proficiency.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Strong business acumen and strategic selling skills.
- Attention to detail, willingness to learn, and a strong desire for success.
- Ability to define meaningful, data driven goals, strong tactics and execute to attain them.
- A positive attitude and a good team player.
What we offer:
- Stock Options: we highly value our team and so we offer stock options for all.
- Health Insurance: we support our employees’ wellbeing by providing health insurance.
- Personal Growth: We offer career growth support through development training and mentorship.
- Amazing workplace culture: we encourage a work/life balance for every employee through a flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable working environment: We have a well-equipped modern office in the center of Riga with good infrastructure and free parking.
- Free Food: Free breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch