We’re looking for a
E-commerce Content Manager
Marketing & Communications
Riga, Tallinn or remote
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
We are looking for a talented content manager to produce and manage various content marketing projects, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Manage content partnerships – create guest posts together with e-commerce experts.
- Identify or take an idea, building it into a story, and carrying it to fruition.
- Be proficient in content publishing across multiple content channels, including web, email, social publishing.
- Contribute the editorial calendar management by presenting fresh content ideas that are relevant to the brands.
- Optimize each post for SEO and readability.
- Refresh old content by checking for grammar, structure, and SEO, as well as updating links and pictures as needed.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Assists with analysis of website performance, including results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future content marketing campaigns.
What you need
- 2+ years minimum of related experience.
- Ability to produce quality content, quickly.
- Experience with Google Analytics and a strong understanding of best SEO practices.
- Experience monitoring and analyzing content publishing to provide formal recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent time-management and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience with curating content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Relocation assistance is available. Modern office in the center of Riga.
- Possibility to work remotely from Tallinn, Estonia or Kiev, Ukraine
- Free food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 300 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)