We’re looking for a
Data Platform Product Manager
Riga or remotely
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
Interesting facts about Printify:
24th fastest-growing, American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000)
15th America’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2020 (Financial Times)
281st America’s Best Startup Employer, 2020 (Forbes)
An awesome team of over 300
We are looking for a Data Platform Product manager to join our efforts in taking over the print-on-demand industry. You would work in an international environment with talented teammates in a casual atmosphere.
- Set a strategic vision for a data platform team by inspiring and motivating the team.
- Work with a cross-functional team (Data Architect, Data Engineers, DataOps, Data Steward and BI Lead) to deliver a scalable data platform architecture that meets current needs, and considers future growth scenarios.
- Prioritize platform features across multiple areas of expertise considering quality, resiliency and delivery timeline trade-offs.
- Align the team’s deliverables with other Printify product teams needsIdentify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact.
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science or a related quantitative field required
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills
- 3+ years of professional experience in data field
- Strong understanding and sufficient experience in SQL
- Previous experience in using Agile methodologies
- Previous experience or very strong understanding of how a machine learning platform works in a production environment serving product as an end-to-end ML service hub
- Previous Looker experience is a plus
- Ability to independently do business problem analysis and translate it into data solutions
What we offer
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- A modern office in the center of Riga and an option to work remotely
- Breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunches
- International relocation support for international candidates; we cover relocation costs, help with immigration processes, and assist with housing