We’re looking for a
CRO / Content Optimization Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
As a CRO/Content Optimization Specialist you will collect data, use your understanding of analytics, UX and A/B testing to find pain points and execute CRO campaigns on website content projects and landing pages to maximize conversion rate. This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Oversee and optimize website content (landing pages, blog posts, guides) to establish trust, make it function perfectly, convert well and deliver the best possible user experience.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing Managers, SEO Specialists, Designers and WP Managers to incorporate conversion-driving functionality of our website content.
- Collect data on website metrics, heat mapping, A/B tests and user surveys to get a full visual perspective of how exactly users are using our website.
- Produce and present testing roadmap, CRO performance reports and recommendations on new feature implementation to optimize conversion.
- Prioritize optimization projects.
- Leverage design best practices.
- Understand, monitor, and improve key conversion metrics.
- Stay on top of CRO trends and best practices.
What you need
- 3+ years experience in marketing and CRO, content optimization.
- A strong understanding and hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Optimizely, Hotjar, A/B testing and other CRO optimization and website analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of the fundamental elements that convert visitors.
- Great project management skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to report and act on data to drive decisions, identify opportunities for improvement, and to validate the success of key site changes/enhancements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to effectively communicate test results, insights and recommendations to internal teams.
- Excellent time-management and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of online content marketing strategies and SEO.
- A good understanding of persuasion techniques and consumer behavior.
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across Europe.
- We offer international relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn.
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House.
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 400 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)