We’re looking for a
Content team lead
Marketing & Communications
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
- Develop and oversee the execution of the content teams’ data-informed content marketing strategy.
- Define content marketing goals, tracking and measuring progress toward goals.
- Orchestrate content strategy, development/implementation, processes, and management of all relevant content and assets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams (acquisition, SEO, design, product marketing, etc.) to ensure company objectives are met.
- Develop and experiment with new distribution strategies based on consumer insights and data analyses (videos, newsletters, podcasts, etc.).
- Provide reports on blog and content performance to make data-driven content development decisions – continuously evaluating and identifying areas for improvement.
- Partner with the SEO team to execute long-term SEO strategies
- Manage third-party agency relationships to ensure partner capability and performance.
- Ensure that technical infrastructure is in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting.
What you need
- 4+ years of experience building, managing, and running content strategy & operations (preferably in a portfolio of technology sites).
- An understanding of all things SEO, the ability to extract storylines from keywords, and the capacity to build content that ranks on search engines, driving engagement.
- Experience in handling budgets and formulating resourcing plans.A demonstrated ability to grow and nurture a high performing content marketing team.
- The leadership skills to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types and the ability to clearly articulate business goals behind the creation of content.
- The ability to learn quickly and to adapt to company and industry trends and changes.
- Exceptional analytical skills, being able to extract meaning and insights from large amounts of data and make recommendations based on it.
- Ability to build and maintain dashboards (e.g. in Excel or Looker) to track business-critical KPIs.
- The interpersonal and social skills necessary to align, manage, and possibly even calm a veteran team of established writers, editors, and contributors.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across Europe
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 400 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)