We’re looking for a
Chief Marketing Officer
Marketing & Communications
Riga, Tallinn or remote
As Chief Marketing Officer at Printify (CMO), you will directly influence many aspects of the business. Duties pertain to a variety of directives; this includes branding, custom acquisition, product roadmaps, sales, and other relevant fields. The ultimate goal of this position is to sustain 3X year-over-year growth.
- Brand Voice: Lead our efforts to create a unique Printify brand voice, both internally and externally. Ensure the brand’s message is strong and consistent across all channels, marketing efforts, etc.
- Printify Story: Develop and communicate our company narrative – differentiating our efforts to the outside world.
- Public Relations: Drive the communication of successes, stories, and significant mentions through the press.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Develop and execute a GTM plan for entering new geographies, niches, and demographics.
- Ad-Budget Scaling: Develop and expand channels (both new and existing) by managing a multi-million dollar ad budget.
- New Markets: Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new geographies.
- Content Marketing: Improve SEO material, site content, knowledge center, etc.
- Product Marketing: Develop effective communication regarding new features and merchandise to existing users; develop and improve user connections.
- Value Propositioning: Convey Printify propositions, differentiators, and value to relevant parties.
- Market Research: Conduct market research tasks for Product development.
- Provide leadership and development for the marketing organization; lead, develop, motivate, and retain high-performing staff.
- Build best-in-class internal marketing & creative capabilities.
- Develop appropriate succession planning across marketing functions within the company.
- Build and maintain relationships with outside partners and vendors, expand relationships with existing partners.
- Implement best in class marketing processes, systems, tools, and metrics
- Drive standardized operating procedures and protocols to maximize execution speeds
- Integrate market insights and marketing activation processes that help the Printify brand compete
- Develop best-in-class approaches for customer-channel development. Align Printify marketing strategies and plans with key customers – cementing Printify as a thought leader within the marketplace.
- Create a suite of reporting tools that allow for easy, intuitive reporting to key stakeholders – along with actionable insights.
- 3+ years in a marketing leadership role (CMO, marketing director, head of growth, etc.)
- Cross-functional knowledge/direct experience in all aspects of marketing including brand marketing, consumer promotion, marketing insights and analytics, advertising and promotion, and agency management.
- Experience working in a product company.
- Familiarity with agile marketing frameworks and iterative improvement approaches.
- Experience in managing and optimizing multi-million dollar marketing budgets on international scales.
- Experience working in a matrix organization with cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing product marketing function.
- Strong analytics capabilities; a deep understanding of data analysis and predictive science.
- Rapid testing, iteration, and implementation – beyond obvious solutions.
What we offer
- Stock options; employees own a part of Printify.
- Remote work opportunities.
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling.
- Health Insurance.
- Career development events, conferences, and mentorships.
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.
- We offer relocation support for international candidates to our headquarters in Latvia. This pertains to immigration processes, housing, and even direct financial support.