We’re looking for a
Marketing & Communications
As an Affiliate Manager, you will work with Printify’s affiliate base to forge new relationships, maintain existing ones, and identify new partnership opportunities to contribute to the companies growth.
- Drive user acquisition from Printify’s affiliate channel
- Lead projects to further develop the affiliate platform
- Engage and communicate with the affiliate user base
- Creation and execution of affiliate campaigns for new, active and inactive affiliates
- Actively pursue new partnership opportunities, meeting the targets set for each month
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield from affiliates
- Participate in industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- Identify and cultivate top affiliates and develop incentive programs
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) and 1-3 years related experience
- Hands-on experience in affiliate marketing related position
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for affiliate management
- A team player spirit who possesses the ability and willingness to diplomatically challenge business staff at all levels
- An energetic self-starter mood and ability to prioritize tasks yourself
- Excellent communication and sales pitch skills
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn new technologies
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga.
- Free food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.
Interesting facts about Printify
- 24th fastest growing American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000)
- #1 Startup in Latvia (Zimolu tops 2018, 2019)
- 80% of business is done in the USA
- 4.5x year-over-year growth
- On the way to reach $100M in annual sales
- 130 awesome people team