We’re looking for a
Affiliate and Partnership Manager
Printify is looking for an experienced and talented Affiliate and Partnership Manager which mainly will lead projects in order to develop the affiliate platform, drive user acquisition from Printify’s affiliate channel and lead campaigns for new, active and inactive affiliates. Affiliate and Partnership Manager will closely work with creative Marketing team.
- Drive user acquisition from Printify’s affiliate channel
- Lead projects to further develop the affiliate platform
- Engage and communicate with the affiliate user base
- Creation and execution of affiliate campaigns for new, active and inactive affiliates
- Actively pursue new partnership opportunities
Implement strategies to increase quality and yield from affiliates
- Participate in industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- Identify and cultivate top affiliates and develop incentive programs
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience for 1-3 years)
- Hands-on experience in affiliate marketing related position
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for affiliate management
- A positive attitude, good team player and willingness to diplomatically challenge business staff at all levels
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent communication and sales pitch skills
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn new technologies
What we offer
- Amazing workplace culture with a flexible work schedule.
- We offer Stock Options, so everyone at Printify owns a part of the company.
- Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conference training, and mentorship.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with free parking.
- Free Food: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch.