We’re looking for a
3D Designer (Product Presentation Squad)
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
The Product Presentation team consists of graphic designers, 3D designers, product setup specialists, and analysts. As a part of this team, your primary duties would regard creating UV layouts and developing new products for the Printify Catalog.
We’re looking for a 3D designer – specialized in creating photorealistic models, textures, materials, lighting, and interior with a proficiency in high-poly modeling, UV layout, and lightning/ rendering.
- Accurately translate design concepts into 3D models/renderings
- Work directly with the Visualization Team to assess and generate 3D models at both photo-real and real-time resolutions
- Participate in template and asset development of 3D content
- Assist in developing new standards for modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering of products within the established workflow
- Assist with post-production editing on rendered content
- Ensure production deadlines and quality control are achieved
- Strictly follow team sprint cycles with the aim to achieve set goals
- Prioritise tasks to reduce lead time for projects – finalizing multiple projects within a single team sprint
What you need
- Strong knowledge of Blender and Photoshop
- Expertise in UV layout techniques
- Ability to create photorealistic product renderings
- Capacity to work collaboratively in a fast-paced production environment
- Capability to analyze information and report issues
- An independent sense of self-motivation
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic start-up environment
- Attention to detail, a willingness to learn, and a motivation for success.
- Design-based education is considered a major advantage
What we offer
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Option to work remotely
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
We offer international relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga. Printify covers relocation costs, helps with immigration processes, housing and more.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 300 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)