Terms & Conditions
108 West 13th Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Last updated: October 24, 2023
Thank you for your interest in participating in the “Preseason Campaign” (“Campaign”), brought to you by Printify, Inc. (“Company” or “Organizer” or “Printify”). This initiative has been designed to motivate aspiring entrepreneurs to kickstart their own businesses. Before you proceed, please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. These Terms govern participation in the Campaign. “User,” “You,” and “Your” refers to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using Printify services; that accesses or uses any part of the account; or that directs the use of the account in the performance of its functions. You automatically confirm your acceptance of and agreement to these Terms by complying cumulatively with the participation requirements and eligibility criteria stated in these Terms.
- This Campaign is open to all Printify Users located in the United States. Exclusions apply.
- This Campaign commences on September 1, 2023 and ends on October 15, 2023, at 11:59 PM UTC.
- Printify reserves the right to at its sole discretion, at any time, and upon its own judgment to modify these Terms, any content, rules, and reward conditions at any time, especially in case of any errors, fraud, or unauthorized interference beyond the control of the Company that may jeopardize the security and fairness of the Campaign. Printify reserves the right to change the end date of the Campaign and cancel the Campaign at any time at its sole discretion.
- You understand and acknowledge that the Organizer is not liable for any damages, losses, or injuries incurred during or as a result of participating in the Campaign. You participate or engage in the Campaign at their own risk. In no event shall the Organizer, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, employees, advertisers, or providers be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data you may incur as a result of participating in the Campaign.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Printify and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and providers harmless from any and all claims, demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your breach of these Terms or Your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- These Terms and the underlying agreement between the Parties are exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, U.S.A., without giving effect to such state’s choice-of-law rules that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Each party, acting for itself and its successors and assigns, hereby expressly and irrevocably consents that any disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or in connection with this agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be finally settled subject to the claimant’s choice either by arbitration administered by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution in accordance with its International Arbitration Rules, such arbitration shall be seated the in New York, or by the courts of Delaware, as well as the United States District Court for the District of Delaware.
- If Printify incurs any chargebacks, disputes, reversals, or other charges that Printify may have incurred due to causes attributable to You in respect to Your account, we reserve the right to:
a. Charge You for the relevant amounts incurred.
b. Set off any positive balance in Your account against any amounts You owe.
- Violation of any term applicable to the Campaign, including, in particular, these Terms, will automatically lead to Printify voiding its offers, canceling rewards, or reversing any payments and/or discounts. The determination of whether a particular Merchant or an account has violated terms applicable to the Campaign shall remain at Printify’s exclusive and sole discretion. At any time, Printify may reclaim any rewards awarded in error. The decision on reclaiming awards shall be final and undisputable.
- By participating in the Campaign you represent and warrant that you have read these Terms and are fully aware of and fully understand the contents of these Terms and you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Campaign.
B. Campaign rules
- Eligibility – only registered Printify store owners can enter the Campaign (“Merchant”). Only legal residents of the United States of America can participate in the Campaign. Legal residents of the State of New York (USA) and the State of Florida (USA) do not qualify to participate in the Campaign. Only one entry per user is permissible. Employees of the Organizer are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse any entry that does not comply with the requirements of these Terms (“Eligibility”). Non-compliance with this rule will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Printify accounts may never be created or used in someone else’s name, business name, or address. Printify may request the completion of Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation to verify the details in the User’s account before awarding any rewards.
- Campaign participation starts on September 1, 2023, 12:01 AM UTC, and ends on October 15, 2023, 11:59 PM UTC (“Campaign Period”). Entries after the Campaign Period will not be eligible.
- Requirements – to enter the Campaign a Merchant must have created a new connected Printify store (“Sales Channel”) within the Campaign Period and make their first sale within the Campaign Period through the newly created connected Sales Channel. In addition and in the alternative to any other sign-up methods advertised, users may opt to register for the Campaign by sending a letter to Printify, Inc., 108 West 13th Street Wilmington, Delaware 19801. This letter should contain necessary details (full name and Printify-connected email address) and other information as may be specified by the Organizer. Please note that by using this alternative sign-up method, participants agree to be contacted by the Organizer for further communications relating to the Campaign and You may opt out by contacting the Organizer at the Printify, Inc. address or [email protected] (“Requirements”).
- One winner will receive a prize of 10 000 USD (ten thousand U.S. dollars)(“Prize”). No other fees will be owed by Printify, including all applicable taxes and fees due to or in connection with the Prize. It is the responsibility of the Prize winner to comply with any requirements due to or in connection with the Prize and/or the Campaign.
- Non-compliance with this rule will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The winner of the Prize will be determined by random draw from the Merchants who meet the Requirements and Eligibility criteria.
- Every Merchant to complete the Requirements and Eligibility criteria is automatically entered into the Campaign and eligible to receive the Prize. Merchants can opt-out of participating in the Campaign by getting in touch with the Organizer at [email protected].
- Prize announcement – the random draw for the Prize will take place between October 2, 2023 and December 31, 2023. After the random draw the winner will be notified via email within 5 business days. If the randomly selected winner does not respond to the aforementioned email within 5 business days, the Organizer will conduct another random draw to determine a new winner.
- The Prize will be transferred to a bank account indicated by the winner. The Organizer only allows Prize transfers using the payment methods that belong to the Merchant who has been selected as the winner (i.e., the same name). To receive the Prize, the winner must submit a signed Winners Release within 10 business days after being contacted by the Organizer.
- By participating in the Campaign you agree that the Organizer as the data controller will process your personal data (full name, place of residence, email address, store name, and web link) in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws. Purposes of data processing include organizing the Campaign, completing the Requirements and Eligibility criteria, communicating with you, selecting the winner, announcing the winner on the Organizers website and associated media channels, and awarding the Prize.
- Your data will be processed based on:
a. Your consent, which you can withdraw by contacting the Organizer at [email protected].
b. The Organizer’s legitimate interests, such as the promotion of the Organizer’s brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities, and/or enforcing or defending the Organizer’s legal rights.